any place that sells stove pipe cheap?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbr929rr

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need everything from 90 degree 12' of black pipe and whatever 4' triple wall to exit my garage and all necessary flashing and cap. Everywhere seems very expensive. I have looked on ********** and still haven't been happy.

I need everything from 90 degree 12' of black pipe and whatever 4' triple wall to exit my garage and all necessary flashing and cap. Everywhere seems very expensive. I have looked on ********** and still haven't been happy.
face it, the stuff ain't cheap anywhere, probably because of meeting (whatever) standards and specs. Do some research yourself and tell us what your finds are, you'll probably have to find the steelmill sources (hm, our friends across the Pacific again?), nah, takes a bit to backtrack to the origional producer on some things but it can be worthwhile if the time it takes to find it and get it is less than the time it took to buy it from your local (orwhatever) store in the first place.

Just a thought fer the evening. It seems to be 2007, speakin' of prices just fer reference the last piece of 2' double wall I bought 10 years ago was almost 40.00$ I think, whats triple now?

Holey-moley!!!! Its hailing like crazy here right now!! GAH! :bang:

(ooooooooooooooooooo, waiting fer thunder and lightening, time ta get the dinner happening :D )

Anyhoo-----:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

:cheers:

I got a 3' piece of 12" double wall pipe with a chimney assembly for around $30 about 3 months ago. Got it from a local dealer. Had to go to 3 or 4 places around town before I found what I needed though.

Menard's is way cheaper on the pipe than the website listed. That is where I buy my 6" single wall black pipe from. Every year I replace it and it is less than $30.00 for 2 elbows, 2 2' sections, a ring and a double male piece.

Matt

I've started to check around, we don't have Menard's on the east coast I went to their website and while they have online purchases for some things stove pipe is not included. Northern Hydraulics has triple wall duravent 3' for $80,and 1' for $38 thats still cheaper than $169. I have a TSC opening in a week so I'll check that too.

Latest posts

Back