Anybody heard of this company?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Va, I have. Been a couple years since I have used any, but I loved them. If I remember correctly, they make fert. and insecticide. It is fairly simple to do also. Corbin Turf and Ornamental out of Greenville, SC is a distributor (800-476-4504)

Yes. They have been around for a while. I have looked at their products many times, but never used them. Seems like there are other injections that do the same thing for less money. The one thing that would be tempting is if you are doing many trees, you can get them all going without having to wait for one to finish before moving on. I know some people say they set the applicator in and leave to do another job...but that is technically illegal as the label says you have to remain on site (at least last I checked...on most of the pesticide labels - fertilizers many be different?)

I don't doubt that the company is real. Just didn't get the warm and fuzzies reading stuff on their website. In fact, my 'snake-oil' alarm was starting to twitch on some of it. I thought the comment about Amway Tree care might have been too close to true.

I don't doubt that the company is real. Just didn't get the warm and fuzzies reading stuff on their website. In fact, my 'snake-oil' alarm was starting to twitch on some of it. I thought the comment about Amway Tree care might have been too close to true.

They are real and have been around for years. Probably one of the first companies that came up with injectable forms of insecticides.

They are real and have been around for years. Probably one of the first companies that came up with injectable forms of insecticides.

They are a pioneer company and THE first and most of the competition was with them at one time. Snake oil label is absurd. I have been using their products since 1970 and I think they have been in biz since around 1950. They more likely should be suspect of you using their products than the reverse. They are an institution in the tree care industry worthy of high respect.

They are a pioneer company and THE first and most of the competition was with them at one time. Snake oil label is absurd. I have been using their products since 1970 and I think they have been in biz since around 1950. They more likely should be suspect of you using their products than the reverse. They are an institution in the tree care industry worthy of high respect.

Anybody in the tree biz that is not familiar with Mauget is just a johnny come lately. I have , however, figured out there are a lot of johnny come lately types on this site. I have been using their products for the past 20 years.

1. Ya, I thought Mauget was a house-hold name in the tree care industry?
They are. I hired this guy about five years ago (he lasted three days with us) that was supposed to be some hotshot PHC guy that had never heard of Mauget nor micro injection of any type for that matter. He claimed to have had his own PHC centered biz in Wisconsin for fifteen years from 1990 to 2005.

I've used their insecticides and injectable fertilizers. It's all legit, like others say. My only addition would be that it looks like they are having a problem with their website- which is why it looks all janky and snake oil-ish.

Latest posts

Back