Anyone have a Wood Doctor Converter OWB?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooddorf

Reaction score
I am possibly looking for a Wood Doctor Converter.
I was told that these are very efficient furnaces.
I live in a subdivision where my nieghbors are about 100 feet away on both sides and to the rear of my house.
I am looking for anyone that has one in use to find out if this would be the way for me to go. Thank you, Woody

ebay has info

Woody, I don't have one but they are for sale on ebay, just go to ebay and search "wood doctor converter". Lots of info. My buddy lives in the city and is getting one, but he doesn't intend on getting it up and running until fall.

I am an OWB owner. I would suggest that an installation such as you are describing, regardless of efficiency, is an inappropriate application of the tool. You WILL have complaints, you will draw unnecessary negative attention to OWB's.

I am assuming that the unit you are describing is an OWB.

Thanks Billbored, but I would like to know when your friend get his operating so I can find out just how efficient it really is.
Smoke may be an issue and I don't want to spend a lot of money for something I can't use.

Yes Husky137, I am talking about a OWB, thanks for your thoughts!
Woody.

Back