Anyone here from Md

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phelps63

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I recieved a call from an excowoker who has relocted to Md. He informed me the company he works for is looking for someone with my talents.
I got a call from the Gm of the company yesterday and they are willing to fly me out from Mi next weekend for an interview. My wife is loosing her job in a couple of months because the Dr. she works for retiring. I am consieding the move because the Gm says they will be able to pay me double my current pay.
I would be leaving my 2 older sons and 4 grandkids here in Mi but what has been bugging me is leaving my abundance of free wood to cut. I had planned on sending out my new Ms441c to brad on Monday.
So is there anyone that can tell me if there are any trees to cut in the Glen Burnie area? What is that area like, I have never been to that area of the US. I hate this .... passed up a nice 041 today because of the unkown.

Glen Burnie is a suburb of Baltimore and next to BWI airport. I suspect that with the development in the area that there are lots being cleared. The eastern shore is not that far either and southern Maryland is fairly rural.

Latest posts

Back