Anyone missing an build-it-yourself 070 kit?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozhoo

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
An 070 kit has landed on my door step that I didn't order. It's in a Farmertec box but shipped from XIE HAO. Googling that name sends me down a dead end.

I figure the odds are good that someone on here has ordered it. The first half of the tracking number is 1Z2A280267
Complete the tracking number and we'll figure out how to get it to you.

We have an owner :clap: or at least a name... anyone know a Scott McLachlan? Hutzl confirmed that they accidentally sent it but have no mechanism in place to reroute the saw :crazy2:

Pretty awesome if this saw ends up with its true owner... though as it was a mistake by Hutzl and they know about it the guy could end up having another saw sent to him and end up with 2.

Pretty awesome if this saw ends up with its true owner... though as it was a mistake by Hutzl and they know about it the guy could end up having another saw sent to him and end up with 2.

There is a Santa Clause!:happy:

We got her now! The lost 070 is on it's way to the buyer in Michigan :cold:. Yu Hai Ding has even promised to refund my shipping cost once it arrives.
The old " the cheque is in the mail " promise, I'd like to see a pic of it when that turns up.

Latest posts

Back