arborist ( a really good one) needed asap vancouver island bc canada

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckylogger

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
looking for a certified arborist or top flight non ticketed climber. need to be super accurate and safe yet quick. knowledge of rigging, spiral pruning, topping and tree removals is a must. bucket truck skills are a definite asset. fast paced company with lots of work to be done year round. all equipment is up to date and ready to work. we serve the Campbell river and comox valley area. wages will be based on skill level and competence. money to made for the right guy. need a man to start immediately

Hi
I am currently looking for work on Vancouver island, however I am in the uk at the moment. My wife a canadian citizen has family in port McNeil and port hardy we are planning to move ASAP but I have to jump through immigration hoops before I can make it over. I guess this will not soon enough for you! But would be interested in making contact in the future if there is work about. I have 17yrs experience most of it climbing and fully qualified.

Cheers!

Back