Arborist Apprentice / Tree worker, Laborer wanted!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PassionForTrees

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a member to join the team at Passion For Trees L.L.C. in Southington, CT. Must have valid drivers license, reliable vehicle, no felonies, High school diploma or GED. willing to show up on time, and not afraid to WORK!! Contact Rich at 203-305-5842 or [email protected]

Both I guess. I'm from Michigan and the winter's can get pretty brutal out here

Wow Michigan! Yeah I can only imagine having longer and more of the winters we get here! I would not be happy there. Ha sometimes I am not happy here, it's almost like getting ready for something big but its not a good big, it's the WINTER,so you get as much work in as you can before it goes to hell. Save your $$ to get you through the winters but it is nice when you find yourself doing fine making enough $$ to get through and not stress!

Looking for a member to join the team at Passion For Trees L.L.C. in Southington, CT. Must have valid drivers license, reliable vehicle, no felonies, High school diploma or GED. willing to show up on time, and not afraid to WORK!! Contact Rich at 203-305-5842 or [email protected]

Don't remember ever meeting a tree guy that met all these requirements!

How much vacation and are cell phones provided with unlimited minutes and texting?

Relocation Package?.... ;)

Good Luck with Your Search

I Hope Someone Reliable Comes Your Way

Latest posts

Back