Arborist Short Course

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StewartTreeCare

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Im not sure who in here is from Northeastern Pennsylvania but I know the ISA and PennState is offering an Arborist short course in January going over everything on the Certification exam and other things as well. Starts Jan 8 and it lasts for 4 fridays from 9am to 5pm. I know u get the ISA Certification Study Guide as well as many other written materials. It costs $150 and deadline for registration is Dec. 21. They are only accepting 40 people so if you're interested write me and I will give you all of the info. And as always be safe out there!!!

I took one like in IL. some years back and I beleave it is why I passed the ISA test on the first try,The one I took was 10 weeks 1 day each week and we tested on the last day. We started with around 35 people and had maybe 10 by the test day most could not find the time to go some found a bar across the street they had companys that would Pay for this class . I had been climbing and doing tree work for 17 years and i loved this class I learned a lot. I was paying for this myselfe and Planed to pass.
That kind of class can be worth every Penny of the cost

Last edited:
Back