AS member?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always see stuff like this and wonder why did he start the day thinking: "I'm going to get this on video"??? Did he think he would be able to use that for teaching somebody else? (has anybody ever taught him?). Did his wife just take out a huge insurance policy on him, and want to have proof that it was really an "accident". ("Yeah, sure honey...I think you can get that down with no problem...just let-er-rip, don't waste your time with a notch.")

its one thing to take videos but why post it for everyone to see. I'd be ashamed to show my face if I did something that stupid

seems like cherry trees are easy to chair like that

I walked a property this summer that someone had "logged". About 10 acres all hand felled, not a single log or stump had a notch. They just cut at a 20-30ish* angle across the whole tree and I guess hoped it fell correct.
Stumps were all 3-4ft tall too.
They wanted the logs delimbed and decked in a spot and wanted to pay for all that work with the branches from the logs. Yup, I kid you not!

I declined the job of course! It would have been a several thousand dollar job plus he had dropped the trees in no particular direction. The whole property looked like a jenga puzzle from hell!

Latest posts

Back