AS'ers in New Jersey

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbuehning

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Contrary to common belief, there are chainsaw addicts, collectors and newbies in New Jersey. Who are you and where do you live, there are some great guys on this forum, but most live a long ways away.:popcorn:

Maybe this was for you

attachment.php

I spent a year in Trenton one afternoon:popcorn:

I could throw a rock and hit NJ from here, does that count?

I also work in trenton.:cry:

RBW, that counts. Just trying to see if there are more crazies and guys that know more about this addiction than me.:popcorn:

My sympathies - and they say Trenton is "in an upswing", better last a long time.

Andy, "a year in one day" you must have been at our Division of Motor Vehicles!!! ROF-LMAO :clap:

Fellow New Jersite

I agree lots of great folks on this site and most seem to reside or should I say the most active seem to reside in the PNW.

I live in the northern part of NJ so contrary to popular beliefs there are lots of trees around.

Ok, I admit, I am addicted to any motor I can hold in my hand and run it wide open,lol. I live in South Jersey and yes you can still go out and find some nice big oaks to cut if you know the right people or be in the right spot at the right time. I have 8 saws and they all run perfect. I burn wood for heat and usually go through about 3 and a half cords a season. I am 60 years old and still cut and split my self. I am in the military and will retire in Dec. . I have been through 3 wars and yes I have been to the desert. My left leg is bolted on at the hip from a ATV accident and I live with pain everyday, I just deal with it,lol. I also have three garden tractors one of which I restored to mint condition , a JD 316. Email any time about anything, you are all welcome.

Last edited:
Sussex County

I live in the NW part NJ. Only have one saw right now but looking for another. That's what brought me to this site. I've been lurking around here since April...

Nice to see guys from NJ stepping up. Hell, yes we have trees here. With all the pollution and such (as all you west coast guys tell) we even have mutant trees!!! ROF-LMAO!! :popcorn:

Back