asplundh chisper manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azcut

Reaction score
hello I'm looking for a shop manual of some kind to make some repairs to my 1975 whisper chipper. It is a model JEX11043 330hp ford industrial motor. One of the drum bearings is really loud and I would like to repair it. If you could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks Robert

This isn't directed related to your question, however, I got to ask: Whatever happened to Asplundh? Are they still in business? I gotz to know.

karl kummerling can get you a manual i think there 5 to 7 dollars for one. you can also get the bearings too.

Asplundh

I see them here in ohio every now and then. it's been 6 mos or so now that i think about it.

This isn't directed related to your question, however, I got to ask: Whatever happened to Asplundh? Are they still in business? I gotz to know.

They are still around. Only the trimming division though. The equipment division went Bankrupt years ago

In the Philadelphia area, all of the utility clearance work is performed by Asplundh.

The equipment division went Bankrupt years ago

it sold to time manufacturing years ago. somehow altec ended up with it. now wether time owns altec or not, or if it sold again, I don't know

the trimming and underground construction deps of asplundh are still alive. barely. they've increased pay here lately! they are paying a whole $0.41 an hour higher than they were 18 years ago, doing the same job on the same utility.
and don't tell arnie, but they are union as well. IBEW.
-Ralph

Latest posts

Back