at least there is men on this site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of their regulars who used to come here and stir regulatory poo poo now and then posted that we here are a crude bunch, a little low on I.Q. I sent him a PM, "whats IQ?:confused: LOL

About 5 minutes over there once and my hackles were straight up, enough for me.

if anyone ever read that other site. **********, what a bunch of pussies

That was mean, cain't we all just get along.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Okay, it was actually pretty funny too.:biggrinbounce2:

if anyone ever read that other site. **********, what a bunch of pussies

Come on man. I just got through with putting this type of thread down on **********. Not cool. You're post is way worse then what was said over there.

Have some neg rep for your bull#### thread!:buttkick:

I was gonna slam on 'ol Treeco for bieng a jerk, but it's looking like bait for a Forum raid the more I look at it.

The crazy old Hippie might be onto something.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I mean some of those people sound so stupid, you wonder if they should even have a wood stove.

I mean some of those people sound so stupid, you wonder if they should even have a wood stove.

Psst... insulting the intelligence of other people after writing "at least there is men on this site" doesn't lend you much credibility.

I are very smart. Do english good.

Oh please no, make me hurt and bleed but not,,, not,, not ever NEGATIVE REP??:cry::cry::cry: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

This seems appropriate for a thread about pussies and poor English:

100922-pubic-billboard-5a.hlarge.jpg

I'd hand out rep to all on this thread except I'm either too back woods to fingure it out or just too damed busy laughing my a$$ off.

Funny...that is exactly what they said about this site on the thread over there.

http://www.**********/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/57680/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back