at least there is men on this site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will some one say what rep is? It sounds bad. I mean m I in trouble or something? I already got a PM from some one named wife beats husband, or something like that. Said I was pretty low to say something like that. I mean is this women going to come over to my house, bend me over and do the rep thing to me, Im a headin for them thar hills

Last edited:
will some one say what rep is? It sounds bad. I mean m I in trouble or something? I already got a PM from some one named wife beats husband, or something like that. Said I was pretty low to say something like that. I mean is this women going to come over to my house, bend me over and do the rep thing to me, Im a headin for them thar hills

Well, twincam, as long as you brought it up, it was I who sent you a pm (and negative repped you). Here, in it's entirety, is what I sent in a pm to twincam:

"Well, there are women on AS also and, personally, I think you just slammed every woman on AS.

PS I am on both lists and learn equally from both lists."

Now, twincam, would you like to make your pm reply to me public?

Shari

Well, twincam, as long as you brought it up, it was I who sent you a pm (and negative repped you). Here, in it's entirety, is what I sent in a pm to twincam:

"Well, there are women on AS also and, personally, I think you just slammed every woman on AS.

PS I am on both lists and learn equally from both lists."

Now, twincam, would you like to make your pm reply to me public?

Shari

sure, no problem mam. Lighten up. you've been watching to many man hating shows on TV. I included no gender bias in my first post. If you took it that way, thats your problem. You can buy strap on balls at the store in case you were'nt aware of that

sure, no problem mam. Lighten up. you've been watching to many man hating shows on TV. I included no gender bias in my first post. If you took it that way, thats your problem. You can buy strap on balls at the store in case you were'nt aware of that

Ah, but that's not what you pm'd me.

Would you like to try again?

Shari

I cant find what i sent, but let it be known that you PM'd me first. If you would like to post what I said in my reply PM, thats fine with me I have nothing to hide. I do remember saying that I really didnt care what you thought. I mean how far do you want to take this miss. Like I said, if you think I slamed women, TFB. I really dont care. It was all in fun anyway. you seem to be one of the few that has a case of the ass. Go watch Oprah. That will whip you into a man hating frenzy

Rep is them little green boxes and yeller stars under peoples name dont ya know? A person clickers under yer name and it says add reputation (rep) and you add for positive or negative. If positive Ya get some lil green boxes. then they turn light green then brown and when ya get a bunch of'em ya get one big gold star, wheew,,,ie!! Ebberbody here lives for their first gold star. Then sommore greens get given to ya and they add up to anodder star etc etc. When somebody with LOTS of gold stars gives ya some rep you gits lots of points. Somebody with just a few stars ya git just a few points. Do ya get it yet?? Then when you clicker on the Arborists Site and see alldem stars under yer name you can say wowie I bet ebberbody is super impressed by all my Gold stars,,,, then you pay your taxes, and die like everybody else in the world but before that you get together with your buddies over on the beg for rep thread somehwere else on here and say HEY, I want some rep and iffen your one of the in crowd you gets smacked with all kinds of gold stars. BUT if you tick off one of the big rep dogs he can slam ya with NEGative rep and all your stars go down the drain.

Sooo if you want all kinds of gold stars under yer name quit stirring the poop on here. If you dont care about them gold stars go right ahead and stir, I enjoy the reading.

This thread is just stupid. The OP should of not posted anything and kept his thoughts to himself. Slamming members on here that are positive posters is not a very nice thing. I know this is the Internet, And it is free, But behavior like this can get you banned from AS.

Twincam I don't no who pissed you off over at Hearth. But take care of it over there and not here. Or If you do have to post it here Post it in the Off Topic forum. I do not see how this thread is firewood related.

Beefie

OK, so lets close the thread. I got out of hand. I understand the rep thing now. its like atta boys. one aw #### erases all the atta boys. No body at H.com pissed me off. You go read some of the post and come to your own conclusion.

OK, so lets close the thread. I got out of hand. I understand the rep thing now. its like atta boys. one aw #### erases all the atta boys. No body at H.com pissed me off. You go read some of the post and come to your own conclusion.

And what conclusions would those be?

Both sites are very informative. What are you trying to get at here? What makes arboristsite more "manly"?

BTW, you're lucky I mistakenly hit the positive rep when I gave it to you. You're really making yourself look like a fool and you deserve a boat load of negative rep for it.

So you admit that you got out of hand. Why don't you give wife'nhubby a public apology. You said things that were completely out of taste here.

Beefie

You've just got to love threats involving colored dots that the guy doesn't even care about.

It doesn't matter if he cares about them. They're there to let other forum users know the person's reputation. Obviously a person with a poor reputation isn't going to be tolerated posting things like this. So when he posts things like this and gets negative rep, it may be tolerated this time, but he is going to earn the "rep"utation of posting things like this and it won't be tolerated the next time.

It doesn't matter if he cares about them. They're there to let other forum users know the person's reputation. Obviously a person with a poor reputation isn't going to be tolerated posting things like this. So when he posts things like this and gets negative rep, it may be tolerated this time, but he is going to earn the "rep"utation of posting things like this and it won't be tolerated the next time.

I just read the posts and make my own choices. For example I neg repped the living hell out of obama leading up to the election. Lots of morons positive repped him; enough to elect him. We're supposed to live in a colorblind society anyway. So I just see rep. Not red, not green, just that people care about said individual.

So you admit that you got out of hand. Why don't you give wife'nhubby a public apology. You said things that were completely out of taste here.

Beefie

no beefie I said the thread got out of hand. This seems to be the most popular thread of the day. No apoligy for wifey either.

Gee, I see some are pussies on here. My mistake

I cant find what i sent, but let it be known that you PM'd me first. If you would like to post what I said in my reply PM, thats fine with me I have nothing to hide. I do remember saying that I really didnt care what you thought. I mean how far do you want to take this miss. Like I said, if you think I slamed women, TFB. I really dont care. It was all in fun anyway. you seem to be one of the few that has a case of the ass. Go watch Oprah. That will whip you into a man hating frenzy

Real nice there cupcake.

Ya just alienated a Gal that sets the gold standard of a real Lady, and ticked off a bunch of folks that appreciate her, and Gals like her.

Not smart.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back