Attn. northeast arbor pros

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemus Talea

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Northeastern Forest Products Equipment Expo Loggers' Expo | Northern Logger Association - Hamburg New York, May 3 and 4. Bangor Maine, May 17 and 18.
I went to Hamburg a couple years ago and had a blast. Don't forget to bring ear plugs, gets pretty loud as whole trees go through the horizontal. Chippers, grinders, skidders, forwarders, chainsaws, climb gear, firewood processors, sawmills, feller bunchers, splitters, information workshops.

For just saws, no. For just climb gear, no. But if you're in the market for heavy equipment, milling, firewood processors etc.., heck yeah. Lots of live demos. Last time, my buddy scored a great deal on a logright peavy in the final hours. I hope this year will be as good or better than two years ago. The vendor list has just started but check that to see if you're interested in products from those companies. Last time there were more vendors than listed online.
Come ready to try your hand at the Tigercat challenge.

For just saws, no. For just climb gear, no. But if you're in the market for heavy equipment, milling, firewood processors etc.., heck yeah. Lots of live demos. Last time, my buddy scored a great deal on a logright peavy in the final hours. I hope this year will be as good or better than two years ago. The vendor list has just started but check that to see if you're interested in products from those companies. Last time there were more vendors than listed online.
Come ready to try your hand at the Tigercat challenge.

What's the Tigercat challenge consist of? And ifen I show up Ill be in my c-spenders too my nickname is Moonbeam so just yell Moonbeam real loud at everyone whos wearing c-spenders and if someone turns and looks around that'd be me

This is vid from 2011 northeastern forest products expo in Bangor, ME. Northeastern Forest Products Expo - 2011 on Vimeo
Loader challenge. Prentice loader at 1:42. I heard its gonna be a Tcat.
Another guy told me he would be there wearin a baseball hat and I should holler "tastey cakes" to get his attention. Hmmmm... I think you, he, and "drip lip sugar pants" are pulling my leg.

Latest posts

Back