Auction For Tlandrum Of Wicked Worksaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chain $432.22---Brian22****paid
quilt $500--AKDoug**** paid
sugi bar $200---junkfxr****paid
power match $170---Stephen C****paid
syrup $100---RiverRat2****paid
quilt book $50---Stephen C****paid

RiverRat told me on the phone that he would be traveling for a few days......I'm not sure he is able to check in.

I was just talking to randy on the phone about you. i know your away quite often and would do your part whenever you had a minute. im just keeping up with it so the folks know when its ok to ship the prizes.

I just sent in my payment for the auction items and all of a sudden my entire list of "favorites" including this site has gone away. That is little disturbing. The money is going to a good cause but why has my computer been hacked? No good deed goes unpunished?
I don't have a clue about what went on but somehow my "feeds" tab became activated. Since I have never used it, it was blank. Favorites came back when I clicked on the tab after I noticed it. Did I mention I hate windows 8. Bill Gates needs to have his scrotum eaten by rabid fire ants with poor fitting dentures. I think Randy has twisted my sense of humor.:laugh:

I'm still using XP Pro. When it ain't possible to use that, I will have Windows no more.

I was just talking to randy on the phone about you. i know your away quite often and would do your part whenever you had a minute. im just keeping up with it so the folks know when its ok to ship the prizes.
How do I Pay for the Auction Syrup???? I already got raffle tickets but isnt the auction different

I caught a little grief for setting it up this way, but I think it all worked out pretty well.

The thought was that the auction items coming with raffle tickets would be like a bonus of sorts.

I'm proud to announce that this raffle event has generated more than any that I have been involved with yet.

You people are great. :rock:

yep ,just go and buy raffle tickets in the amount of the winning bid. this was auction with bonus prizes

Done!!! Finally!!!

I understand, No worries My real job Inspection work is off the hook right now!!! On a brighter side I did pick up some stump/tree work for me 8018 Carlton stump grinder and my big-boy saws!!! I will be removing some hu(freaking)mongous Pecan stumps I will post up some pix next week when I get back,,,,, BTW, I have a different shipping addy for packages. will PM it to you tomorrow and the pecan wood will be split for My Sweetie Susie Q's Bar B Q cooking wood pile,,, Just ask Gologit if she can cook??? What say Ye Bob!!! can Sue cook some Bar B Q????

Back