australian pete

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

australian pete

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i am in the tree clearing business, have a vermeer tx 6000, recently purchased a used rayco t275, has not been looked after, needs 2 new joysticks, price from dealer in australia is A$4500 for joystick that controls tracks and A$2500 for other joystick, can any one tell me what price you pay in USA or if there are any aftermarket ones available.

That is crazy.
What kind of joy sticks are on it?
There are a number of aftermarket joy stick and all sorts of electric over hydralic control manufactures out there. As far as that goes the equipment manufacture buys them from somebody.
For that kind of money I would figure out something different and better.
Check this link out.
http://www.thomasnet.com/products/joystick-controls-18471706-1.html

Last edited:
thanks for your reply, i have sent the link for joysticks to my auto electrician, as far as i know there are only 2 rayco T275 forestry mowers in australia and i own one, i purchased it from an auction,it has had a hard life and has not been well looked after, (it is a 2001 model with4500 hours ))there is a dealer in australia however parts from them are expensive and have to come from the US, they dont keep any parts here, that is why i found this website to try and get some help from the US where there are a lot of these machines and i guess more people who know where to source cheaper parts for rayco machines,the tree industry here is much smaller than the US, i purchased a new vemeer TX6000 horizontal grinder 6 months ago and is the second one sold in australia, the vermeer dealer sells mainly chippers so they dont keep many parts for the grinder and dont know much about them, you guys dont realise how good you have it,

Latest posts

Back