Awsome Firewood Processor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the trouble to build that and he couldn't figure out some basic auto-cycles for any functions?

Otherwise it is a cool machine.

Mr. HE:cool:

Looks like the wedge is pretty big. I wonder if he can run bigger rounds through, or if it came off something else.

Looks like the wedge is pretty big. I wonder if he can run bigger rounds through, or if it came off something else.
The wedge rotates to different configurations. About half way through the video, you can see him rotate it for the larger log that comes into the machine.

Where's the post that says " I can split faster than that with my mall and axe"? Seems like there is one in every splitter post.o_O

I work with a guy that swears he can split wood faster with a mall than I can with a hydraulic splitter. He mite can for a couple minutes but just to save face he will work so dang hard trying to beat me, ending up being very dangerous slinging that maul all around beating the rounds all up! Makes me smile how firewood brings the competitiveness out in some folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back