Back In The News--Tre Arrow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
He's back. They didn't mention his shoplifting excursion while hiding out in Beautiful British Columbia.

Tre Arrow won't face domestic violence charges | OregonLive.com

For those of you not familiar, this guy sat and pooped on the ledge of the lunchroom window at the regional headquarters of the Forest Service in downtown Portland, OR. Later on, he was sitting in a tree in Oregon, and fell out and was injured. Then, he was wanted for arson and ran to Canada. He was extradited and sent to prison for a bit, but soon got out on parole. Sounds like he is running for mayor of Portland.

theres a rootball with his name on it. the arson was for burning some logtrucks. loser in my book.

Sad thing is the fine folks of Portland will probably elect him. Might be a step up from who's in charge now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad thing is the fine folks of Portland will probably elect him. Might be a step up from who's in charge now.

That would be interesting to see a meeting with Mayor Arrow and the Police Chief discussing what to do about an "occupy" group of people! (Or whatever...)

I have no problem with the upper half of california. I just dont want to see Oregon turn into California. It is bad enough a lot of folks are retiring out of SoCal., buy property up here and either jacking up the rent cost. Or the cost of what the land is worth.

Heck that started in Wa 1n 1975. Saw acreage go from $100/acre to $5,000/ acre within a couple of years on the Olympic Peninsula. All driven by Ca. developers.

Latest posts

Back