Backyard Locust

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I don't get it .......dont like the music mute it and pull up a song from your own computer...turn on the radio....who cares ....what diff does it make......man

here's it

Dead Maple in Backyard - YouTube[video=youtube;4acgUoWcBB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4acgUoWcBB8&list=UUEacTVso3nFz1EH2mxigguQ&index=5&feature=plcp[/video]

If you were a real tree guy, you won't have pussed out and dropped half that tree in the neighbors yard. Take your ladder home and use it to clean your windows. If you got windows in that thing you call a house. Buy a throw line and throw ball.

I was checking out your website rickytree. Hope you didnt pay to much for it. :hmm3grin2orange:

Well at least i know your used to being the butt of jokes.

attachment.php

Were you posing for your boyfriend?

attachment.php

That lanyard looks longer then mine. Not quite sure why your making fun of mine.

attachment.php

your a joke clown. typed the wrong word? nice. truth is you called it a pine. you are a joke and everyone knows this.

K fatass you go do that. While u'r out .........get a life.... and a book on tree id......that 's if you can read it......maybe your 3 yr old can read it for you. you got a kid ......wow what you do get her drunk and passed out .......

K fatass you go do that. While u'r out .........get a life.... and a book on tree id......that 's if you can read it......maybe your 3 yr old can read it for you. you got a kid ......wow what you do get her drunk and passed out .......

She would of have been drunk and passed out for 9 months , man hell if he can do that he's the damn man ! Right !!!!! Jesus auntie M the skies twirling here like a washing machine

Back