Bandit 15xp feed wheel out of alignment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadevore

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Bandit 15xp. We hand feed and feed with a Giant loader. Recently, I noticed the bottom shaft was poking out slightly. Looking in from the infeed you can see the bottom wheel is skewed slightly to the left. I spoke with a mechanic at the shop, and he said it shouldn't be an issue since the feel wheel can still turn with no friction. I still would like to fix the issue before it becomes a problem and causes downtime. Has anyone run into a similar issue and found a way to fix it? Thanks in advance. IMG_0079.jpg

I have a 2021 Bandit 15xp. We hand feed and feed with a Giant loader. Recently, I noticed the bottom shaft was poking out slightly. Looking in from the infeed you can see the bottom wheel is skewed slightly to the left. I spoke with a mechanic at the shop, and he said it shouldn't be an issue since the feel wheel can still turn with no friction. I still would like to fix the issue before it becomes a problem and causes downtime. Has anyone run into a similar issue and found a way to fix it? Thanks in advance. View attachment 1156611
I had a welder tack weld mine after putting it back in place ,stop beating on it with your giant loader!

Latest posts

Back