• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Bar for homelite 1050

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a 30-36" .404 or hard tip bar in .063. For a homelite super 1050 automatic. Brand doesn't matter just needs to be a good bar not worn or bent. I would purchase new if someone can lead me in right direction where to find one.

I've got a 36 inch .404 Homelite branded bar that I think is .063. It has some tail damage on one side as shown in the pics but it should still be usable. I'd like to get $80 + shipping for it, pm me if interested.IMG_4692.jpegIMG_4695.jpegIMG_4693.jpegIMG_4694.jpegIMG_4698.jpegIMG_4699.jpeg

It takes the f014 Oregon, carlton 50 and I believe it was the HO Windsor if I remember correctly. What mount is the bar you have?

I've got a 1050 which I believe is a Super. Has a bar and chain on it. Also had a new carburetor put on it before I shelved it a year ago. It is dirty and will need cleaned up. Does run but need to check fuel line and filter. The starter does not have any broken webbing. I'm not looking for an arm and leg for it. Can get you pics if interested and are with to pay shipping as it is a heavy old bish. Let me know. Thx. Tim G.

Back