Bar Query

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Al

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK Guys, A bit of a brain teaser. I was at a garden machinery closing down auction One lot was listed as assorted chainsaw parts I was the only bidder & bid 10€ only to be told it had not reached the reserve, however at the auction end I was told if I wanted it my bid was accepted on getting it home there is a few carb kits, air filters, assorted fuel line, & 2 bars, a polished
18" echo logo replaceable tip new bar although on the packet it says unused but modified to fit an Alpina, adjuster holes filed out, on close inspection it is stamped Tsumura (yippee) also a 16" 074 mount Lo pro, sprocket nose bar with YATOMI logo on the bar, checking this bar it appears to be a solid ( non laminated ) job as there is no sign of the usual spot weld marks you get on laminated bars, no place of manufacture just a jumble of #"s. I have googled & can find no info at all on this brand ( Any help welcome ) sorry no pics as 1, camera bust, & 2, i"m a numpty & don"t know how to post even if I could take pics. thanks for any info

Never heard of a Yatomi bar before, maybe an European/Asian thing? I do know there is a city in Japan named Yatomi.

Latest posts

Back