Baraboo WI show

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have not seen much mention of the Baraboo WI show lately so I thought I would post a thread to see who was coming. It will be Saturaday August 20th. I believe Scott is arranging it so he is the one to answer questions. I am simply wondering who is attending. Last year there was a good representation of members attending and obviously it would be nice to see even more there this year. As of tonight I am not sure what I will be bringing for saws. I hope Scott posts and reminds us of the classes.

Bill

Last edited:
If I was able to afford it, and could fit it into my timeframe, I'd come up and do this, but its not happening for me.

I really want to see this someday, and bring my saws just for fun, but as it is, I wont be able to make it anywhere out of state till I'm 21 the way things are goin for me.

Well, if I do not take a load up to the swap area the wife is going to nail my balls to the wall. She's tired of parking the car outside. Not sure where I will in the swap area. I am going to be loading all week and head up friday morn. Look for a dark blue ford with Twin Oaks on the doors. Bill I will give you a call in the next few days.
Bob

Everything is a go. The log for the 2-man saws is 16"-17", not 18-24 as I originally posted. We never really know exactly what we are going to find for big logs.
Scott

Scott,

What size are the logs for the gear drives ? I believe I will try to bring a 090G along with some others. I was planning on bringing some 2 man saws but space is limited and they will have to stay home.

Bob,

Hopefully we can talk prior to the drive up. I will be gone until after 8PM Monday night but I will be around Tuesday evening. Give me a call or let me know what is a good time to call you in between milking. If your are as dry as we are here the milking does not take long. The bred cow market here is going to hit the toliet so anyone looking for cows will be able to make some cash of our poor weather.

Bill

Last year there was a good representation of members. Hopefully more will attend this year. In adition to the host Scottm (McC) members attending were Bob, (Madsaw), Steve (Z4Lunch), and Ray (Ray Benson). I am sure I missed some. Roger was there also but I am not sure if he ever joind AS. I would hope more members will attend this year.

Bill

We have an 8" white pine log 14"-15" for the geardrive saws. Here is the link to the original post.
http://arborist.************/showthread.php?t=21508&highlight=baraboo+contest

Scott

Latest posts

Back