• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Basket case 346 or 351/3 with good plastics etc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam08ski

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking for a knackered,scored,leaky 346/351/353 which still looks nice from the outside if ya get what I mean for a winter build in front of the fire :)

Cheers guys

All that needs to be pretty is the tank handle and case, the rest I could probably acquire... :)

That's the best way to do it. I did a mag case last winter and I have so much $$$ into it I have no choice but to cut wood with it. Luckily I LOVE cutting wood with it:numberone:

That's the best way to do it. I did a mag case last winter and I have so much $$$ into it I have no choice but to cut wood with it. Luckily I LOVE cutting wood with it:numberone:

I have done the same with an 038 mag or two. Cost more to build than a decent 044 but I love them and can’t get rid of them.

Latest posts

Back