Before and After prune pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Carl, whats up with the pics I sent you last night????? Aye aye aye, Whats up with the youth today? Your fired!!! Just kidding.

Kenn

Was it dutch elm disease infected? The municipalities in portland are pretty strict about quarantining the wood from those removals.

Originally posted by OutOnaLimb
Hey Carl, whats up with the pics I sent you last night????? Aye aye aye, Whats up with the youth today? Your fired!!! Just kidding.

Kenn

Calm down small fry before I sit on you and make you cry uncle:D

Now what about Teri's sister? I think i got an idea about the tan and braids.

Last edited:
coydog,

Yes, Jim knew that the bark must be disposed of. That applies though, whether the logs are infected or not.

OutOnaLimb

That looks like something I did Thursday except there was actual skill involved (primaries running straight through the thing)...;)

Re: OutOnaLimb

Originally posted by TheSurgeon
That looks like something I did Thursday except there was actual skill involved (primaries running straight through the thing)...;)

OK Carl go ahead and post the pic of of the last 30 feet of that tree. LOL

Kenn:blob2:

Here ya go... I dont know where the pic went?:confused:

Oh well.

attachment.php

OK, I have to be honest with ya'll on this one, I had public service come in on the day of the removal and de-energize the line and take the cable lines down. They put them back up at the end of the day and that is when I took the last pics, but I did drop a few bigger chuncks when the lines were up the following day. And just for you PPE fiends, the pic of me with out my brain bucket was just a " poser" shot.

Kenn:Monkey:

Our power company will not "de-energize" the lines for tree removals due to the large amount of customers being without service I assume. I guess your local company maintains a different point of view.

The power people here will do just about anything for ya. I had a supply line run right through the center of a live oak lead and the power co. said to cut around it. So now there's this line going to a residence with a 6" square block of wood in the middle...looks like a squirrel deterent to me...:D

Same here. They wont deenergize primaries, but they will disconnect the service drops. Sometimes they complain (once so far), I just told them that we could schedule the line dropping, or we could schedule a time to put the lines back on the house and pole:). I also said that at 12:01 limbs were fallin, so it might be good to have the lines outa the way:D

Na they aint too bad

Latest posts

Back