Ben Foley?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caleath

Cliff Leath
Reaction score
Is this a good brand of chain sharpener? I found one on craigslist...125 bucks....he didnt specify a model number.

I haven't heard of that one but if its Foley-Belsaw they have been around forever and are still in business and you can get parts for them. The one I am using I got from my grandpa and is over 30 years old. Its a little sloppy from years of use but it still does a good job. I don't know how it compares to the new ones as I haven't used one.

Billy

Bel Foley Chain Sharpener

I haven't heard of that one but if its Foley-Belsaw they have been around forever and are still in business and you can get parts for them. The one I am using I got from my grandpa and is over 30 years old. Its a little sloppy from years of use but it still does a good job. I don't know how it compares to the new ones as I haven't used one.

Billy

I think its a typo on my part...It says Bel Foley

Here is the link Bel Foley Chainsaw Sharpener

Sorry I don't know anything about it. But it looks a lot nicer than mine. Hopefully someone else can help you out.

Billy

Back