Best 50cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original poster also mentioned he was considering a 361 which is in my opinion head & shoulders above any of the saws mentioned here. I have a 361 and run it most of the time unless I am in real big timber, then I'll use my 440.
No comparison between a 361 & the other saws mentioned,& I honestly wouldn't take a Dolmar if it were given to me ! He might be lucky enough to find a 361, my dealer has 6 left, not sure about the new 362 anyone use one of those yet ??

Last edited:
The original poster also mentioned he was considering a 361 which is in my opinion head & shoulders above any of the saws mentioned here. I have a 361 and run it most of the time unless I am in real big timber, then I'll use my 440.
No comparison between a 361 & the other saws mentioned,& I honestly wouldn't take a Dolmar if it were given to me ! He might be lucky enough to find a 361, my dealer has 6 left, not sure about the new 362 anyone use one of those yet ??

they say it is not better; that actually the 361 was a great saw; but instead of putting it next to a 50 cc you should compare the 361 to a 60cc saw (like the 562XP :D )

they say it is not better; that actually the 361 was a great saw; but instead of putting it next to a 50 cc you should compare the 361 to a 60cc saw (like the 562XP :D )

"Holy Buttpucker" Batman / Count ... the 562xp shames all contenders in class.

"Holy Buttpucker" Batman / Count ... the 562xp shames all contenders in class.

560xp vs. (the Euro) MS361 still is an open question - but the Husky likely will handle better. The weight is the same, as far as it is known.

Anyway, they both are off topic here!

I have made a list of top pick selection review for best 50cc chainsaw avaiable in market right now. Please check it here https://sawingfacts.com/best-50cc-chainsaw/. I hope this unbiased review will help you to take perfect buying decision. Let me know about your feedback. Thanks.
Keep your list for yourself !

Right now

Stihl 261 c-m
Husqvarna 550 xp mark II

I have made a list of top pick selection review for best 50cc chainsaw avaiable in market right now. Please check it here https://sawingfacts.com/best-50cc-chainsaw/. I hope this unbiased review will help you to take perfect buying decision. Let me know about your feedback. Thanks.
Looks like you resurrected a nine year old thread so you could spam us with a nonsensical list of random saws in an effort to drive revenue at your site when someone clicks on your links.

I suggest not posting where knowledgeable people reside with a game plan like that.

Latest posts

Back