• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Big Homelite mount bars F014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got 3 Homelite mount hard nose bars for sale. These are getting harder to find especially new ones. These are the Oregon F014 mount and fits the big saws like the C series, 2000, 1050 etc. 100_4448.JPG

The first is a Oregon 25" .063 gauge bar. Nice! $40 firm
The second is a Oregon 21" .063 gauge bar. Its also nice $35 firm
The third is a Homelite Perma Hard Tip 21" bar its NOS but has some light rust staining. $25 firm.
All prices are plus shipping.

Hey ! Do you have a bar for sale here still ? Can it be sent to Norway ? 25 " ? I have a Homelite C-5 with 404 sprocket and wonder what chain can be used ? How many DL ? I am looking for a possibility to buy a larger bar and a new chain...I have 18 " with 62 DL chain ...that came with the saw. The chain is old and rusty...but I got it to move and work.... but it is not sharp enough. I bet it wold be easyier to find a 3/8 sprocket...because might be more chain and bars....in that version. Do you have any suggestions ? Sincerely Larrimer, Norway.

Got 3 Homelite mount hard nose bars for sale. These are getting harder to find especially new ones. These are the Oregon F014 mount and fits the big saws like the C series, 2000, 1050 etc. View attachment 368762

The first is a Oregon 25" .063 gauge bar. Nice! $40 firm
The second is a Oregon 21" .063 gauge bar. Its also nice $35 firm
The third is a Homelite Perma Hard Tip 21" bar its NOS but has some light rust staining. $25 firm.
All prices are plus shipping.

Hey ! Do you have a bar for sale here still ? Can it be sent to Norway ? 25 " ? I have a Homelite C-5 with 404 sprocket and wonder what chain can be used ? How many DL ? I am looking for a possibility to buy a larger bar and a new chain...I have 18 " with 62 DL chain ...that came with the saw. The chain is old and rusty...but I got it to move and work.... but it is not sharp enough. I bet it wold be easyier to find a 3/8 sprocket...because might be more chain and bars....in that version. Do you have any suggestions ? Sincerely Larrimer, Norway.
Mark listed this nine and half years ago. He likely still has more.

Back