Big Tree Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.jpg

It took all of the 40 inch Husky to get his one! OK, in my dreams!:msp_wink::msp_drool::chainsawguy::still_dreaming:

Awosme Pics mine dont come close to any of these i took a 36" oak and that scared me when that fell AWSOME

About 4' DBH. It was a leaner and was pulling it's roots out of the ground. It had about 10" or so of rot in it that went clean through to a hole in the roots you could store a tool box in. I think we aged it at 250 years. This is the prop owner next to it in the photo. I used a humbolt to save wood since we were likely gonna end up milling it, which is somewhat of a pain to do in 4' of maple. I let her fall where she wanted to, and just put the cut on that side.

large.jpg

No pics but a 100' hickory that was about 30" in diameter. There were 3 of them but that was the biggest one. I was at work, at a quarry and it had to go so we could continue stripping.

_MG_8492.jpg

_MG_8491.jpg

_MG_8485.jpg

_MG_8500.jpg

_MG_8570.jpg

_MG_8519.jpg

one more pic
_MG_8572.jpg

alright 2
_MG_8507.jpg

im takeing the pics.

wife took this vid, difrent tree but its big to

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2yPqDuCP-Dc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

we blocked the rd to fell it. theres another guy down the rd that was never seen on camera

Last edited:
Back