• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Bigbore! 1963 275 Canadien,125cc,complete,extras

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It had a 2 piece top cover just like my avatar pic. Got my price for it from a someone my friend Lee in Washington state knows through our professional loggers sports connections. All in excellent condition as seen disassembled and yes I was lucky to locate a primo piston for it years ago.
To all those who laughed and sneered-ha too bad!!

It had a 2 piece top cover just like my avatar pic. Got my price for it from a someone my friend Lee in Washington state knows through our professional loggers sports connections. All in excellent condition as seen disassembled and yes I was lucky to locate a primo piston for it years ago.
To all those who laughed and sneered-ha too bad!!

Good for you. Since you never supplied pictures, clarified the discrepancies in your story or provided a price we are not in a position to say who got the last laugh.

I dont think there was any saw for sale to begin with. Reading this has cost me 10 mins of my life i will never get back.
Note to self: when the op doesnt post a pic of the saw on first page, stop reading! There is no saw.

I dont think there was any saw for sale to begin with...................... There is no saw.

I am not sure I would go as far to state that. I do know Mike was asking a very hefty price in the beginning. If someone paid it great for them but not me. Yes it is more rare than some saws that sell at $1500 but a saw in a 5 gallon bucket is going to be a tough sale at that type of price

I am not sure I would go as far to state that. I do know Mike was asking a very hefty price in the beginning. If someone paid it great for them but not me. Yes it is more rare than some saws that sell at $1500 but a saw in a 5 gallon bucket is going to be a tough sale at that type of price
I just saw this today and missed the price. Only price listed says 'not cheap'. I was just referencing the fact no pics where ever posted of the saw. Not questioning the guys honesty or character just his sales tactics. Glad he sold it.

Well first you say..............

Then you say

Well?[/QUOTE
Well first you say..............

Then you say

Well?
sir there is a thing called sarcasm. Reread my post with that in mind and you will see what a funny guy I am. Also funny pic of a lawn mower posted by TW. Smile and enjoy life. You will live longer.

Well I do not see a need for sarcasm. There was plenty already in the post without any added.

As for living longer well...........I will live as long as the good lord is willing

Hmm. I think the OP is probably laughing pretty hard reading the latest drama in his thread. The saw isn't even available, maybe never was (I was legitimately interested and never got a response) and the thread goes on.

Chris B.

Latest posts

Back