Birch Delivery - Neighbor Stole - Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody needs some well-hidden cameras....

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) Done. Pic coming tomorrow. :)

He asked me if he could borrow my log splitter today. I LITTERALLY ROLLED ON FLOOR LAUGHING MY ___ OFF!! I said, either you haul back my Beech Wood or you give me $500 for a weekend. LOL I knew neither would happen.

Not to sound like I'm rubbing it in or anything, but I have the opposite problem... my neighbor (who is only 40) has some major health problems but loves to have campfires just about every night for his family (he doesn't heat with wood).. so last year, he was completely out of firewood and I made sure to cut him a load one day while I was out gettin some cherry for my place.. i split it up and took it over to him and he refused to take it without paying me... so I took the wood back and waited till he wasn't home one day and went down and unloaded/stacked it all for him.. he's still trying to pay me for it to this day. lol

Just thought i'd share a good-neighbor story to try and counter-act the bad mojo.

My neighbor ran out last winter so I let him take some of mine. He is still droping off food and coupons. Plan on droping a load or two off later.
Great to have good neighbors watching your back.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) Done. Pic coming tomorrow. :)

He asked me if he could borrow my log splitter today. I LITTERALLY ROLLED ON FLOOR LAUGHING MY ___ OFF!! I said, either you haul back my Beech Wood or you give me $500 for a weekend. LOL I knew neither would happen.

LMFAO!!!!!!! some people are just amazing!! they just dont care!

We have neighbors like that come deer season up here. Those rotten Mother F'ers think its ok to cut your treestand down on your property out of your tree after you kick them off of your property, the funny thing is none of them own their own property. We never have problems with the other land owners.

We have neighbors like that come deer season up here. Those rotten Mother F'ers think its ok to cut your treestand down on your property out of your tree after you kick them off of your property, the funny thing is none of them own their own property. We never have problems with the other land owners.

kind of to do with yours:
we were headed to a buddies farm to ride the 4 wheelers, was meeting him there. i got there first with another friend of ours with me, driving down his loooong driveway through the trees, here comes a toyota camry with a young kid driving. we stop him to see who he is and if he knows our friend who owns the place.. hes real real nervous and acting real weird, said he was just "shooting a few shots with a muzzle loader" on the property.. the mother ####er has a HUGE buck in his back seat of his toyota camry.. it wasnt my place to stop him and tell him to wait. he said he knew my friend and they knew he hunted there( why did he lie about hunting then?).. turns out my friend did know him,, but never gave him permission to hunt on his 100 acres. the kid just came there shot a huge buck and tried to leave before anyone showed up... some people just dont care.

Not to sound like I'm rubbing it in or anything, but I have the opposite problem... my neighbor (who is only 40) has some major health problems but loves to have campfires just about every night for his family (he doesn't heat with wood).. so last year, he was completely out of firewood and I made sure to cut him a load one day while I was out gettin some cherry for my place.. i split it up and took it over to him and he refused to take it without paying me... so I took the wood back and waited till he wasn't home one day and went down and unloaded/stacked it all for him.. he's still trying to pay me for it to this day. lol

Just thought i'd share a good-neighbor story to try and counter-act the bad mojo.

Yeap, sounds like something I would do but if you saw my neighbor bring pickup truck loads of logs from out and about and back to his house everyday, you'd be in my position if you saw a beech delivery was intercepted. :)

P.S - on a side note...this crooked Hatian neighbor has a 70 year old neighbor mow his lawn for him and doesn't do a dam thing for the 70yr old! I'm serious.

I think you should go and split it for him and while you are at it back your truck up and when you split each pice give him a quater and through the rest in your truck for payment for splitting. I used to have a neighbor that when he saw me outside working he would always have something he would want me to build for him. But when fall came around he gave us all the vegies we wanted and we never had to put a garden in and at Christmas he would always give me gift cards or cash to help offset my expenses for the work I done for him.

I think you should go and split it for him and while you are at it back your truck up and when you split each pice give him a quater and through the rest in your truck for payment for splitting.

LMAO!!! Oh wow, I really like this idea. Awesome idea! Might consider it. Cameras on and in full force.

kind of to do with yours:
we were headed to a buddies farm to ride the 4 wheelers, was meeting him there. i got there first with another friend of ours with me, driving down his loooong driveway through the trees, here comes a toyota camry with a young kid driving. we stop him to see who he is and if he knows our friend who owns the place.. hes real real nervous and acting real weird, said he was just "shooting a few shots with a muzzle loader" on the property.. the mother ####er has a HUGE buck in his back seat of his toyota camry.. it wasnt my place to stop him and tell him to wait. he said he knew my friend and they knew he hunted there( why did he lie about hunting then?).. turns out my friend did know him,, but never gave him permission to hunt on his 100 acres. the kid just came there shot a huge buck and tried to leave before anyone showed up... some people just dont care.

Only 1 thing i hate worse than a trespasser...and thats a trespassing poacher. You dont even want to get me started there. I got no use for them. Oh it makes my blood boil just thinking about it.

And i dont mean someone out shooting does for a legitimate need of protein. If thats your case and thats what you have to do do feed yourself and/or family by all means do what it takes.

I thought this was Beech.
100_1466-1.jpg

3 Cameras Installed. 2 showing here. One with arrow. Find the other one. All hooked up to my laptop hard drive wirelessly and vcr.. Records digitally for many days.

I also have a motion still camera. Make a motion and "smile". Click. I download the pics right to police station. LOL

I plan on having over 100 cords soon. Protecting your capital investment is important.
100_1467A.jpg

I plan on having over 100 cords soon. Protecting your capital investment is important.
100_1467A.jpg

That's a lot of wood for what appears to be a small parcel of land. Must be a lot more out back. If not, I doubt you'll have hardly any semblance of a lawn when you're done.

Hope you don't have a neighborhood association or some such. With that much wood - and the attendant bark and debris, you'd likely get a call in behalf of an abutter fearing an impact on property values.

Yeah it goes deep the other way but I exaggerated with 100 cords (wishful thinking) I use 3-5 per year. Yes I sell. So maybe like storing 50 not 100.
I been splitting and selling but people pay more for seasoned. So I'd like to stack and store then load and deliver

Back