Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blizzard warning here in WNY... -24 wind chill and the Cat STIHL delivers ! 462c stock baseline hot-woods 362cm ..... The 362c is a fuzz behind the 462c stock but most likely right there with a stock 461 ....362cc 59cc 4.69hp stock - hot woods considerably more vs 462c 72.2cc 6.0 hp stocker ..... IF I can get the same gains on the 462c that have been proven on the 362c then it’s all-over for these loud-mouths

In reality to get some valid numbers ya Oughta go work that thing for a week. Then get some baselines!

In reality to get some valid numbers ya Oughta go work that thing for a week. Then get some baselines!
3rd tank fuel on her so things need to “wear-in” a bit more I agree ... I don’t have another 462c lying around but I do have a hot-woods ported 362c ... This will just have to do

3rd tank fuel on her so things need to “wear-in” a bit more I agree ... I don’t have another 462c lying around but I do have a hot-woods ported 362c ... This will just have to do
Yeah..well I got a hot woods saw too, I know this cause I burn't my finger one time cutting trees in the woods.

Comparing it as ya move along like Brad dids fine. But unless your building a cant cutter that woods useless. I know not everyone can build a cant like Scott but honestly anything that small a pissed off 346 is just as fast. Too bad your half the nation away. I'd bring ya a 36" oak stump to play with.

Comparing it as ya move along like Brad dids fine. But unless your building a cant cutter that woods useless. I know not everyone can build a cant like Scott but honestly anything that small a pissed off 346 is just as fast. Too bad your half the nation away. I'd bring ya a 36" oak stump to play with.
Yah , no cookie cutter , hot woods port like the 362c ... it’s -2 here with blizzard like conditions - only wood available at present time - we gotta make the best of what we have ! Now if STIHL released the saw back November 1 like they did in Canada I’d have bigger timber

Yah , no cookie cutter , hot woods port like the 362c ... it’s -2 here with blizzard like conditions - only wood available at present time - we gotta make the best of what we have ! Now if STIHL released the saw back November 1 like they did in Canada I’d have bigger timber
But you said the 362 was behind the stock 462........
Meaning your Hot Woods port 362 made less than 27% gain

But you said the 362 was behind the stock 462........
Meaning your Hot Woods port 362 made less than 27% gain

The ONLY way pathological liars can fool anyone is to have a flawless memory.

If gary wood just tell the truth...IF HE KNEW HOW... he wouldn't have to remember anything.

But, tweakers gonna tweak. He probably doesn't remember being face down in the ditch yesterday, the numnuts.

That 362 is pretty sad if it can't compete with a stock 70cc saw.
Video don’t lie bro ! Lol ... I’m sure were it a 562 it wood cut 2x as fast as the new stock 462c ...A0132DBD-FCE8-47AF-985A-72E3752CEE86.gif

It's fairly common for a ported saw to gain atleast 25%, so it should be capae of taking care of a 72cc saw fairly easily, some builders have reported gains higher then that even.

Yeah I saw it, like I said, pretty sad for a ported saw, especially in that soft wood
Uh ... yeah , not soft wood there junior- maybe you can’t see the heartwood as utube quality has suffered as of late ... Those Chunks weigh 150lbs + each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back