Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we'll likely get here is a declaration that the saw is so strong with a proprietary BCP muff mod and 'intake enhancements' that it doesn't really need porting.
Of course the timing will be advanced but that won't be mentioned because it's hard to claim some sort of 'special advancementation' there.
Same goes for a base gasket delete.

On the outside chance there's some ambiguous 'flow enhancements', it will be just grinding a bit off the intake side piston skirt.
Pics of the altered cylinder interior that are standard in most any and all build threads we shall not see because there's nothing there to see...

Is this all that goes on here?

Are there no grown ups left here at all?

Harrumph Harrumph Harrumph

Was just thinking the same thing. Just joined the group and very little useful Info on at least this thread. Sad thing is if they arnt gonna talk saws then at least be funny, neither has happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was just thinking the same thing. Just joined the group and very little useful Info on at least this thread. Sad thing is if they arnt gonna talk saws then at least be funny, neither has happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I read a lot and post very little, and have taken long breaks at times from AS and my chainsaw hobby (because life), so I have no idea why everyone is on here dogging the OP. Can someone fill me in on this. I saw a comment earlier that this thread was on page 9 without any useful info, but if every just came to spectate instead of breaking the guys balls this thread would still be on page 1.

I read a lot and post very little, and have taken long breaks at times from AS and my chainsaw hobby (because life), so I have no idea why everyone is on here dogging the OP. Can someone fill me in on this. I saw a comment earlier that this thread was on page 9 without any useful info, but if every just came to spectate instead of breaking the guys balls this thread would still be on page 1.

There's a couple years of 'history' between the op and some members here and the many other chainsaw related sites he's been booted from.
He's an attention whore that pretty much begs for all the **** he gets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back