Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think I don’t have a lathe

Pics or GTFO. Your credibility in this community is, as my Bavarian friends used to say, Shiza.

You got a lathe? Post a fuccin pic. Not of the head and chuck assembly that could be pulled from millions of pics off the interwebs. A pic of the entire machine. With some item that date/time stamps it.

Callin it right now - no show, never will, doesn't owe me anything, good day sir, out, yada yada yada.

You want credibility motard. Earn that shiza.

Pics or GTFO. Your credibility in this community is, as my Bavarian friends used to say, Shiza.

You got a lathe? Post a fuccin pic. Not of the head and chuck assembly that could be pulled from millions of pics off the interwebs. A pic of the entire machine. With some item that date/time stamps it.

Callin it right now - no show, never will, doesn't owe me anything, good day sir, out, yada yada yada.

You want credibility motard. Earn that shiza.
Yah , adios hosenscheisser !

Reactions: TBS
This thread is like a black hole!! Holy Sh@t.. I haven't been on here in years! Got back to porting recently and used to come here for info. Pick the minds of builders and I learned how to port solely from here. I recently bought a 462 and I'm going to port it. I saw this thread thinking I'll see what this guy does... but wow guys! Holy waste of reading this one. I feel like The part in billy Madison... We are all now dumber from listening to all this.... this site has been my go to and there are exceptional builders here.. Apparently can someone point me to a different thread. I already read Brad's 462 build thread. Just want a little more insight on this saw and different views.. thanks..

Frank if your attention span is of sufficient length & you read the posts no where did I ever claim to building an all slobering, grunting, farting ,saw, you where the one claiming better/more production less effort more $in pocket if you re read my post/s you will see I said my crew probably cut more wood before Monday morning teabreak than your crew manages in a 40 or how ever many hrs you're working a week. Reason I go fire up one or more of the faller/bunchers or a processor We cut wood to make a living not enthuse with the enthusiasts If I wanted a saw with uprated performance, I would buy a ported one or more from a proven porter not some one making none provable claims with no means of knowing who modded it, no you are the one reciting angles, dangles %'s gained not me I tried over the pages of several threads to get verifiable info from you but so far have received nothing but drivel & ********
Yah , lot a yappin Al ... we shall let the machine(s) speak for themselves!

This thread is like a black hole!! Holy Sh@t.. I haven't been on here in years! Got back to porting recently and used to come here for info. Pick the minds of builders and I learned how to port solely from here. I recently bought a 462 and I'm going to port it. I saw this thread thinking I'll see what this guy does... but wow guys! Holy waste of reading this one. I feel like The part in billy Madison... We are all now dumber from listening to all this.... this site has been my go to and there are exceptional builders here.. Apparently can someone point me to a different thread. I already read Brad's 462 build thread. Just want a little more insight on this saw and different views.. thanks..
Try crabby cooter 462c build for more infohttps://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/ms-462-finds-is-way-to-tree-monkeys-bench.324719/

61BE73B9-5796-4D83-AC3D-96629829F860.jpeg 462c spark-plug after 4 tanks ...

Yah, on a serious note ... do you have a build thread of the 462c ? If so please feel free to post any/all videos showcasing your work ... let’s keep to the Saw on hand (that would be the 462c) — we can compare weiner- size at a later date ...
ROFLMAO! Kinda like you do with posting your hotsaws101 261 362 and 461 on every thread wether it’s relevant or not? Now that’s the pot calling the kettle black isn’t it jerky boy?

ROFLMAO! Kinda like you do with posting your hotsaws101 261 362 and 461 on every thread wether it’s relevant or not? Now that’s the pot calling the kettle black isn’t it jerky boy?
The question was @Mastermind Worksaws ; unless maybe you wanna sit-in for him ?

So.....you had Jeff do that for you. The guy with the "bad ass car" you posted a video of during the same time frame.

I still say you ain't got a lathe. All you have a heaping pile of horseshit.
Well , I tried to be civil with ya , and ya keep givin me that “southern warmth” - sure y’all ain’t nipping at that ol #7 Tennessee Whiskey ? Bad batch ? What gives ?

I wanna sit in for Susan and fuk u in da ass with a 36inch bar
Yah , that’ll be the day fruitcake - y’all need a check-up from the neck-up ...

Well , I tried to be civil with ya , and ya keep givin me that “southern warmth” - sure y’all ain’t nipping at that ol #7 Tennessee Whiskey ? Bad batch ? What gives ?

You're wasting you time being civil to me while lying to everyone. I'm a guy that will back your ass into a corner and make you show me what you got.

Post a picture of "your" lathe with your phone sitting on it displaying today's date or your a lying pile of dogshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back