Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recognize a few names of some guys with some pretty good reps coming here and breaking this dude down. It's all anybody should know before they would even considering giving the lying sack of crap a plugged nickel. It amazes me that some of the names he tries to associate with allow it.
Names, no names, it's the exact same BS either way. Same script no matter the topic.

I recognize a few names of some guys with some pretty good reps coming here and breaking this dude down. It's all anybody should know before they would even considering giving the lying sack of crap a plugged nickel. It amazes me that some of the names he tries to associate with allow it.

I've already banned this guy and his 40 other usernames from our site....but like a bad penny, he keeps turning up.

I'm just having fun with him. He's really harmless....just a sad wannabe.

Yah , you couldn’t kill a fly with a mo-fo sledgehammer fruitcake ...

I've already banned this guy and his 40 other usernames from our site....but like a bad penny, he keeps turning up.

I'm just having fun with him. He's really harmless....just a sad wannabe.
Yah , guess ya don’t like it much when someone’s got the stones to challenge ya in your own backyard do ya ? Not used to it are ya - well get used to it there spindles ...you ain’t got nothin on this cat dude ... and never will ... wannabe ... NEVER be ! hahaha

If you even have nuts that is.
Oh I got stones bird legs ... you think your chicken legs can generate this kinda powa ? Cuz some of product sure don’t and I was in a “good mood” on that particular day !

For a performance 462 build... So far I've seen a ported muffler and a picture of a sparkplug??
That’s all I can squeeze in with these Mamalukes messing with da thread

Oh I got stones bird legs ... you think your chicken legs can generate this kinda powa ? Cuz some of product sure don’t and I was in a “good mood” on that particular day !

Is that really you? Or is it one of you mom's neighbors? Tough to be sure since we know you tell all these "tall tales".

You need my address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back