Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that really you? Or is it one of you mom's neighbors? Tough to be sure since we know you tell all these "tall tales".

You need my address?
Already got ya on speed-dial , and yeah that’s me ... all 6ft 250lbs of POWA ! And I can make a Saw rip after I’ve done my homework ... next up on the agenda for the 462c is a custom machined adapter to allow use of a K/N filter ... gotta get the aluminum tube stock and order the parts from the dealer so it may be some time before another cut video ... I’m not gonna rehash the teardown/pics of the Saw - Crabby Cooter has already done that on his thread ... I can’t seem to find any build thread by mastermind though - did see a video of him comparing a 572xp and a 462c from about 6 months ago ... kinda talks a bit slow with that southern drawl but that’s ok lol

Already got ya on speed-dial , and yeah that’s me ... all 6ft 250lbs of POWA ! And I can make a Saw rip after I’ve done my homework ... next up on the agenda for the 462c is a custom machined adapter to allow use of a K/N filter ... gotta get the aluminum tube stock and order the parts from the dealer so it may be some time before another cut video ... I’m not gonna rehash the teardown/pics of the Saw - Crabby Cooter has already done that on his thread ... I can’t seem to find any build thread by mastermind though - did see a video of him comparing a 572xp and a 462c from about 6 months ago ... kinda talks a bit slow with that southern drawl but that’s ok lol

I seriously doubt I'll ever do another build thread on any saw. Folks like you find my threads.....fancy yourself a saw builder and proceed to screw folks out of their hard earned money. That's exactly what happened with JMS.....and I'll be damned if I'll ever help another piece of crap learn how to build a saw.

Frank was such a jack off on the last 462 build thread. Now he cry's when other members do the same to his thread. The difference between this build thread and others is there was some action in the other build threads. Frank has yet to pull the cover off his saw yet, I'm gonna guess he's afraid he can't put it back together. So far all he's proven is he can clean a air filter and bolt someones muffler on. Not 1 metal shaving in any pics not even a long distance cylinder shot.

He doesn’t need that ......
I do all his porting and his razor chains on my USG
12288a82a6f1a20f3ae94d358ee485e2.jpg

And that loop was for the 241 build we did
In .404 RS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt I'll ever do another build thread on any saw. Folks like you find my threads.....fancy yourself a saw builder and proceed to screw folks out of their hard earned money. That's exactly what happened with JMS.....and I'll be damned if I'll ever help another piece of crap learn how to build a saw.
Whoa hold up there big boy ! I have looked at some of your build threads and to give credit where credit is due did walk away with some knowledge ... back then ... now for you to insinuate on my person that I “fancy myself a Saw builder and proceed to screw folks out of their hard-earned money “ well that’s out and out bull and you know it ... I’ve done business with a few members here and NEVER screwed anyone over ... not on parts , saws or money NOTHING ! I really don’t need you to “help me” build/modify a Saw for increased performance thank you very much ! To mention me with this JMS fellow and his ilk is out and out baloney ! All my customers are well pleased with the product(s) they have received and if down the road they need help I’m more than happy to give it ! Where I come from Assaulting someone’s character is akin to punching them in the nose brother - not cool man , not cool at all !

Whoa hold up there big boy ! I have looked at some of your build threads and to give credit where credit is due did walk away with some knowledge ... back then ... now for you to insinuate on my person that I “fancy myself a Saw builder and proceed to screw folks out of their hard-earned money “ well that’s out and out bull and you know it ... I’ve done business with a few members here and NEVER screwed anyone over ... not on parts , saws or money NOTHING ! I really don’t need you to “help me” build/modify a Saw for increased performance thank you very much ! To mention me with this JMS fellow and his ilk is out and out baloney ! All my customers are well pleased with the product(s) they have received and if down the road they need help I’m more than happy to give it ! Where I come from Assaulting someone’s character is akin to punching them in the nose brother - not cool man , not cool at all !

1 customer. Just name 1 from this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back