Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt I'll ever do another build thread on any saw. Folks like you find my threads.....fancy yourself a saw builder and proceed to screw folks out of their hard earned money. That's exactly what happened with JMS.....and I'll be damned if I'll ever help another piece of crap learn how to build a saw.
Sucks to hear that I've learned so much from build threads,
Ive only ported a couple of my own saws and would never have the balls to port someone else's
But I completely understand where your coming from

Misdirection, insults, name-calling, no data to back up your argument, emotional driven ******** followed my more lies and senseless drivel.

Oh look, squirrel...

Whoa hold up there big boy ! I have looked at some of your build threads and to give credit where credit is due did walk away with some knowledge ... back then ... now for you to insinuate on my person that I “fancy myself a Saw builder and proceed to screw folks out of their hard-earned money “ well that’s out and out bull and you know it ... I’ve done business with a few members here and NEVER screwed anyone over ... not on parts , saws or money NOTHING ! I really don’t need you to “help me” build/modify a Saw for increased performance thank you very much ! To mention me with this JMS fellow and his ilk is out and out baloney ! All my customers are well pleased with the product(s) they have received and if down the road they need help I’m more than happy to give it ! Where I come from Assaulting someone’s character is akin to punching them in the nose brother - not cool man , not cool at all !

I ain't your brother.

1 customer. Just name 1 from this forum.
Name someone I screwed out of hard earned money as per jackwagens rant ... one , just 1 member ..... tick tock Times marching on - you’re on stage with the spotlight on ya and we’re all waiting .....

Name someone I screwed out of hard earned money as per jackwagens rant ... one , just 1 member ..... tick tock Times marching on - you’re on stage with the spotlight on ya and we’re all waiting .....

I never stated you screwed anyone out of anything, but YOU did state that you had cusomters on this very forum who were happy with your product.

Name 1. Just 1.

I never stated you screwed anyone out of anything, but YOU did state that you had cusomters on this very forum who were happy with your product.

Name 1. Just 1.
Nice try but no dice pal

Sure thing it don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that swing big-boy ! 362c HOT-woods port ... goodnite IRENE pal ...

Now you said this saw was behind a stock 462.......
That means you have less than 27% gains with the HOT-Woods port.
Yet.....you get over 30% from your muffler mod and K&N.....

Sooooo....do some math......you LOSE Powah when you port it????

Please Splain Lucy......

This guy is screwing with you guys and just gets some sick enjoyment out of it. He doesn’t port saws, he doesn’t sell anything, he just trolls on the interwebs all day.
Does anybody know anyone who has actually had a business transaction with him? Has he actually screwed anybody out of money?

Now you said this saw was behind a stock 462.......
That means you have less than 27% gains with the HOT-Woods port.
Yet.....you get over 30% from your muffler mod and K&N.....

Sooooo....do some math......you LOSE Powah when you port it????

Please Splain Lucy......
It a 59 cc Saw that just a fuzz behind STIHL newest 72.2cc 462c ... gimme a break dude really ?

This post makes 420 ... nite all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back