Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Del_ I’m waiting for you to chime back in as to all the “motards” posting against Frank....

Where are ya? You’ve gone silent..... I’m sure Frank would appreciate your continued support.

058B3B67-E439-40AA-A0A6-668AB4252F9E.jpeg
It a 59 cc Saw that just a fuzz behind STIHL newest 72.2cc 462c ... gimme a break dude really ?
Now there is a screen shot frank. I can’t change those like you do when you quote others.
27%......... and you get more than 30% with your MM and Intake....

FRANK!!!!!!
OH FRANK!!!!!!

I'm just hoping all the 462 hype gets a bunch of 661s and 390s dumped on the market. Maybe I can finally get that big saw I don't really need. I see a once fired 362cm listed on the local cl for $600. Let the 462 be the one to have!

AACB72D4-FE37-4FDE-9A35-9219B0610BC4.jpeg @Mastermind Worksaws, you mentioned frank to be “harmless”.

I think I would say there is no such thing as a harmless liar. And a hibitual liar at that. Im glad to see folks stand up to oust’ a fake.

Frank said it best..... the emperors’ got no clothes!

But as we all know.....Frank will continue to prance through the streets, naked as a j-bird while enjoying his “gorgeous fur coat”. No matter who tries to explain to him that his Arse’ is hanging in the wind.

This would all be just fine with me if he weren’t trying to sell this fur coat. But he is....

And the HP YOU quoted gave it less than 27% increase.....

YOUR numbers .....not mine.
Stock version of this saw is 59cc and 4.69 hp ; the stock 462c is 72.2cc and 6.0 ... Same bar / Same chain / Same atmospheric conditions - the 362c was only a fuzz behind it or did you perceive something else having watched the video ? I’m well-pleased with the outcome - proves a guy could have a hot-woods ported 362c that hangs right with STIHLS’ new state-of the art 462c! Remember this 362c is an OLDER version not the newest version - The newest version may or may not exceed the stock 462c

Stock version of this saw is 59cc and 4.69 hp ; the stock 462c is 72.2cc and 6.0 ... Same bar / Same chain / Same atmospheric conditions - the 362c was only a fuzz behind it or did you perceive something else having watched the video ? I’m well-pleased with the outcome - proves a guy could have a hot-woods ported 362c that hangs right with STIHLS’ new state-of the art 462c! Remember this 362c is an OLDER version not the newest version - The newest version may or may not exceed the stock 462c
Still only 27%....at most....
Answer me frank.....

I thought frank said he was done for the night? Not honest about that either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He can't and won't. Dudes a fraud. I've dealt with some pretty reputable guys in the snowmobile/atv/bike industry over the years and they don't always tell the KFC recipe of everything but they wouldn't hesitate to go over the process and explain what it does. Nobody reputable would take this beating without trying to defend themselves with something of substance.

362 vs 462 ... 362 20 sec ; 462 14 sec ... stock saws ...the 462 is 30% thru the timber ... GAME OVER

No. YOU said 30%+ with MM and filter adapter.
Where ? When ? Do show this kind sir ... YOU could walk out of a dealership with your brand - spanking new stock 462c and In the timber I could easily put a whooping on ya with that 362c with a “Razer-chain” and you all know it ! The ONLY way to get % powa increases is with a Dyno ... got one ? Hey that’s a great meme ! Got Dyno ? Cause if not it’s all just a big fart in the wind !

7845CD6A-A330-4DB4-B89C-DF31FF7688A3.png 39F15D8F-7261-4894-89B3-0FA56080936C.png
Where ? When ? Do show this kind sir ... YOU could walk out of a dealership with your brand - spanking new stock 462c and In the timber I could easily put a whooping on ya with that 362c with a “Razer-chain” and you all know it ! The ONLY way to get % powa increases is with a Dyno ... got one ? Hey that’s a great meme ! Got Dyno ? Cause if not it’s all just a big fart in the wind !

And you said the 362 was a Hot Woods port

Yeah , with the chain alone you can get 10,20,30,40 % faster cutting ... I did state a “Razer chain “ in the above post guy ... You can buy a stock saw from the dealer right off the shelf and I can use the same model , Hot-woods ported with intake mods , and a Razer - chain and EASILY get 50-75% faster cutting thru the timber ... no problem-0 son

It’s an off the roll chain my friend - same chain available to anyone ! No Reilly “racer” or Razer “cutty cutty” Why do a build if you are using different chains ? Wouldn’t that skewer the results ? Trying my best to keep all things equal cr888 - I should have made a fresh loop for the latest test I agree ... It would have only made the muffler modded saw cut a fuzz quicker ... Your “don’t tell me the meth wore off” statement is an example of pure fabricated grade A-1 RUBBISH ! ... I do not take/nor have taken ANY hard drugs in my life ! I really don’t know where this nonsense is coming from but to make statements / accusations like this is really uncalled for ... consider the source
Well Fabz3 Phabsio, my mother told me to be a good liar and tell lots of lies you NEED a very good memory, you fail in this area despite trying to cover your lies by changing usernames thus making it hard to search your previous BS claims. Remember what you wrote when Fabz (changed to Fabz3) was around. Remember saying you'd been to rehab for substance abuse? Post 1000 of crabby cooters thread 'woods port saw video thread'. Here is a reminder, you gotta remember a hell of a lot of BS when every second statement you make is a lie. https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...-saw-video-thread.308428/page-50#post-6313767
Keep tellin those fibz fabz3...hows that workin out for ya.lol

Yeah , with the chain alone you can get 10,20,30,40 % faster cutting ... I did state a “Razer chain “ in the above post guy ... You can buy a stock saw from the dealer right off the shelf and I can use the same model , Hot-woods ported with intake mods , and a Razer - chain and EASILY get 50-75% faster cutting thru the timber ... no problem-0 son
You said work saw.
The Razer chain you make is like Unicorn Snot.....imaginary....if it’s 40% faster than why do the MMand filter adapter?
Again....imaginary
So you can’t bring it into the equation.

Well Fabz3 Phabsio, my mother told me to be a good liar and tell lots of lies you NEED a very good memory, you fail in this area despite trying to cover your lies by changing usernames thus making it hard to search your previous BS claims. Remember what you wrote when Fabz (changed to Fabz3) was around. Remember saying you'd been to rehab for substance abuse? Post 1000 of crabby cooters thread 'woods port saw video thread'. Here is a reminder, you gotta remember a hell of a lot of BS when every second statement you make is a lie. https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...-saw-video-thread.308428/page-50#post-6313767
Keep tellin those fibz fabz3...hows that workin out for ya.lol
Yah , jackass ... I said I was in rehab in that post ... I never said I was in rehab for ANY substance abuse ! YOU and your group /band of “holier than thou” small-minded cretins INFERRED that and now it becomes “in the hive-mind” a fact ... I call ******** ! Now sometimes people get injured (ACL injury , stroke , shoulder surgery, put foot in mouth , steps on own pecker etc) and they go thru this process called Rehabilitation or Therapy ... You guys collectively talk ALOT of ******** but NEVER seem to be able to back it up ! Now to the jacksss on this forum who shot his big mouth off on Hotsaws101 channel spewing the same garbage and was asked to leave ; You have pissed off too many folk bright-lite ... Your backstabbing ways will be your undoing my friend ... Mark My Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back