Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not on a side. Dikhead.
These Mamalukes are a total waste of bandwidth ! It would take years to re-educate these “tards” if it were possible at all ! The saying “never argue with an idiot for they will bring you down to their level and beat you will experience” applies in this situation ... character assassination; outright lies, and let’s throw crap on the wall and see what sticks is the MO of these ignorant a-holes ... one wonders why a “known” Saw porter (mastermind)feels the need to leave “his nest” on oh -pee- e to come on my thread ! The ringleader and his circus have shown their true colors once again! Whassamatter Ol bird legs? You wanna bust balls have at it ! Just be real and get your house/ facts in order before you and your cohorts begin spewing your vile venom ... it’s called an “ad hominem “ attack - the actions of a Weak individual!

Trollin trollin trollin , keep that bs flowin , man my head is swollen... rawhide !

And the excuses begin. Let me translate: He's just going to take a series of YouTube vids with no details of actual work performed. Expect terms like "insano", "zipped", and "double barrel". There will be lots of threats and name calling of the doubters.
Now 25 pages in, who's still batting 1.000?

But..but..you can't port for the life of you, your hilarious, the razor rubbish is just that & your intake mods haven't proven to be of any use either. Yet you through out numbers claiming its 'easy' to get a 75% gain. Total guff! Just send your poor saw to hotsaws for the big 'insano' job.
You are a like broken-record my friend , Same bs over and over , oh well - that’s life in the big city ... if you honestly believe those numbers aren’t possible than perhaps your “chainsaw “ knowledge is not up to par and you’re not as “smart” as you believe yourself to be ... Do not concern yourself with matters that you obviously haven’t a clue about ... stick to what you know and do well and you’ll go far in life ... and when you get there I hope you stay there ... Jackass !

Dood I totally understand where your coming from now with the background you have...
Oh and @basher ... idiot means someone who is below normal human intelligence ... just thought I’d clarify that for ya as you seem a bit slow on the draw

Now now gentlemen... let’s keep it civil... let’s not kill each other over a Frank post!
Thanks Frank.
Appears I’m somewhat in your neighborhood.
If ever there is a need for a witness to the BCP testing, I volunteer and will bring an open mind.

Frank..... you have a very fair offer. We can settle this now....

Best idea proposed so far. Let’s make this happen. We can end all the bickering and “let the machine do the talking”. If not- please explain why you will not allow the machine to “do the talking”.

I’ll throw in some cash for the mans fuel! :)

Oh and @basher ... idiot means someone who is below normal human intelligence ... just thought I’d clarify that for ya as you seem a bit slow on the draw
Frank, @Del_ isn’t keen on your games or is too moronic to c them so he needed to be skeweled in them. You know the definition of insanity frank? It’s doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Kinda like how you act on all the forums?

Now now gentlemen... let’s keep it civil... let’s not kill each other over a Frank post!

Frank..... you have a very fair offer. We can settle this now....

Best idea proposed so far. Let’s make this happen. We can end all the bickering and “let the machine do the talking”. If not- please explain why you will not allow the machine to “do the talking”.

I’ll throw in some cash for the mans fuel! :)
Yah , not interested until final version is rendered @fruecrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back