Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dern Frank here's another tree. yer getting behind boy. get them pics goin son.

3uWGOd6.jpg
6zkDQI6.jpg
IGKEe68.jpg

Yah , thanks for 180 but I ain’t buying it pal , not for one second ! You talk out of both sides of yapper guy ... tell ya what : you go your way , I go mine ... very simple - now kindly go troll someone else and if you decide to come back for more please bring your “A” game as the caca you spew is WEAK !

How sad It sure was a Very short lived " moment of clarity"
Malfunctions in the brainchemistry are so unpredictable and very difficult to treat.

Sort of, the gains were not lost, they were just diminished compared to a broken in STOCK saw
So if a new saw shows power gains after modification, why would it too not improve after break-in like a stock saw would? If a stock saw increases in power/performance after break in, a modified saw will do the exact same thing. This principle does not change, your making incorrect assumptions. When ring seal increases & bearings loosen up, power goes up modified or stock.

So if a new saw shows power gains after modification, why would it too not improve after break-in like a stock saw would? If a stock saw increases in power/performance after break in, a modified saw will do the exact same thing. This principle does not change, your making incorrect assumptions. When ring seal increases & bearings loosen up, power goes up modified or stock.
Not arguing that fact, you are correct. I’m also not attempting to explain what I’m saying anymore either. Go grab a cup of coffee, sit back and reread my posts. I think once you do you will understand what I’m saying.

Here’s a hint. When Frank is done with his saw, he will show us a 25-30% gain. Do you feel that 25-30% gain is all his doing or is some of it because he ran 6 tanks of fuel thru the saw?

@CR888 sit back and read and I feel you will get my point.
heres something to think about and i'm not getting into any details so dont bother going there. first 462 on the bench ever, first stock test cut 32inch bar, straight consistent white oak log 28.7 sec. after all testing, and mods 22.1 secs. Fair gains i could live with for now. butttt........lots and lots of fuel ran thru the saw. second 462 on bench, one test cut stock through same log, same bar, new chain 28.5 seconds. Same exact things done to second saw. 5 test cuts after average 25.5 seconds. Where did all my gains go? Whats the difference between the two saws? one was pretty much broken in, one wasnt. so one has to admit to themselves, is this saw worth the additonal money added to an already hot out of the box expensive saw. Maybe to some that want the sticker on the engine shroud to tout they have a ported saw. what i'm getting at is a builder needs to completely break this saw in before touting i got X% gains from my mods because the results are completely skewed from the break in during the trial and error phase. The numbers dikhead frank will post are complete hogwash and most of them wood have been achieved by simply running 5 gallons of fuel thru it. Don't take this post the wrong way, I'm explaining what I have seen with this saw. i wood like to hear what @crabby cooter has to say about this PEACE OUT FUKRS

Ok your point is you take two new saws and they both time 10sec in a cut. one saw goes through X hours of r&d and the stock saw cuts the same volume with also about X hours and remaining stock. The mod saw can now cut that same 'pre mod' log in 8 sec whilst the stock saw has broken in and can now do it in 9 sec.

Math:
Builder then claims a 20% time gain
Meh
but the stock had a 10% gain so that's a 10% gain in the mod saw (in my scenerio )

to tie all this into franks excellent build thread, here is whats going to happen
Frank is going to say he achieved a 25-30% gain between his first cut and his last cut after being dipped in the cauldron of performance. we will all be able to see this and calculate it from the videos he will post 1billion times in every thread on AS
Now if he was to buy a 2nd 462 with our tax dollars and dip that one in the cauldron of performance, his gain wood drop down to about 10%. As he runs and runs that second saw, it will eventually return to his 25-30% gain.
The difference between the 25-30% gain and the 10% gain ARE NOT HIS! He cannot take credit for those gains because they can be achieved by anyone by simply running gallons of fuel thru the saw.
So frank, dont go beating your chest till us tax payers buy you a 2nd 462! K dikhead?

What frank is doing right now and the reason for the delay is he is running as much fuel thru the saw as he can each day to fully break it in for his final vid. Frank is not an idiot and I actually find him quite intelligent, but he is a fraud and deceiver. All he is doing to this saw is a muffler mod, air filter adapter, slight timing advance and his most important mod.......run time on the saw. With that he will reach his 25-30% gain easily, but again it’s not his to take credit for. PEACE OUT FUKRS!

Yes ! This badger guy don’t have both oars in the water ! Now we are achieving 25% gains by breaking in the Saw ? Wtf dude ... It’s been proven a muffler mod is good for 10% on the majority of saws ... the 462c might be “hot out of the box “ and might be more work to squeeze the juice from than previous models but flow is flow man ... It’s so easy to disprove his theory that I won’t even waste the time

I want the 2 462s I have 30-40% quicker than stock and I can’t achieve it ! But I’m also not a professional porter. If I come across someone that can do that and prove it to me, I will dump another $800 into these saws to have it done.

I'm not there either. 20% maybe.

I'm not done yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back