Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will melt down soon enough. It's inevitable.
Dood there is no way out of the lies that are posted right here in these pages that I can see. I know exactly what is going on with his so called build and can disprove it with real numbers, all the way down to that fukin hacked up tube he shoved in the muffler cover and sealed it up with a load of jizz from @Del_ that he calls a “tuned pipe”

Frank is ******** his pants right now, the saw is done. Every mod he could do is completed and he isn’t even at a 15% gain, mostly likely more like 12. So what’s he doing? Runnin fuel thru it over and over and over. Unfortunately some of those gains happened already in the first 6 tanks he ran thru it. There’s not much left to gain, and his last resort to save face is call up hotsaws101 and order a saw. This is where this BIG HUGE tree job falls into the picture, along with the 441 he is polishing his knob on. Buying time is all he is doing. Fukin FRAUD

Yah , let me put it this way then ... 2 men running ported saws can just about do the work of 3 running stock saws ... I prefer splitting the dough 2 ways instead of 3 guy ! Also consider the less people involved the less ******** ; tough to get a good Saw hand let alone 2 ! Your mileage may vary

Roger! Been there many times. Reminds me of fall and burn (mountain pine beetle) (MPB ) I hated teaming up with many northern fallers and their stock saws with me snapping off three blocks to their two. Then other ones could smoothly melt through the biggest. instantly sink
Millage WILL very

372's

Ole Franks a purdy fart smeller.

b6RzPqK.gif

I'm not there either. 20% maybe.

I'm not done yet though.
Earth to Frank! Do you hear these numbers from someone that does it day in and day out? Someone who has done numerous saws of this model? Come on man let’s get real here! 25-30%....or more? How ya gettin your paws outta this mouse trap?

welp, like I posted before, nothing to see here. no build pics will be posted, I thought he could at least save face with pics of the downed tree. nope a total fraud and fake. Hell if I had this many people harpin down my collar I do my derndest to prove em wrong. but then again I wouldn't get on here and brag about crap I can't back up. this site has a couple more of them here. always bragging but never post any proof. and they don't have too. it's all good but stop talkin trash if you don't.

Now frank will go silent because he has nothing to come back with about any of the points made, nothing at all. Typical dikhead m.o. There will be no more videos ever because there will be no more gains to show unless he could get his paws on a psycho ss saw or whatever the fuk it’s called which probably doesn’t even have much more gains in it then he already achieved. Hear that frank? I’m saying your as good as ol jack! Did that give ya a big giant throbbing boner?

I got sum more info for you boys about dikhead frank. Wanna know where he came up with this proposed 25-30% or more gain? Not his computer calculations like he said! It was from Scott’s 462 build thread. Except Scott never touted these gains, he was simply showing timed cuts. When @redbull660 shows the after video of the 462vs461 we will see Scott’s “true gains”. Then frank will be sitting here stuck with this 25-30% gain ******** and Scott and randy aren’t even there yet! Two of the most respected builders on these sites and dikhead could beat them? ROFLMAO!

Yes ! This badger guy don’t have both oars in the water ! Now we are achieving 25% gains by breaking in the Saw ? Wtf dude ... It’s been proven a muffler mod is good for 10% on the majority of saws ... the 462c might be “hot out of the box “ and might be more work to squeeze the juice from than previous models but flow is flow man ... It’s so easy to disprove his theory that I won’t even waste the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back