Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tone seems like your are down? Are you ok? All this crap these guys are giving you isn’t effecting your emotional health is it? We can chat on the phone privately if you would like? Pm me your phone number and I will give ya a buzz.
Im fantastic ! Just putting the finishing touches on a hot-woods port 441c as we speak ... As far as these dim-bulbs go ... it goes in one ear and right out the other ....LMFAO

Yeah remember I was having problems with my primary email? The John Smith is not mine, was using it to communicate with you. Would you like to see jacks email to me? He must be losing his mind with all the work he has
Sure if you have it ... you can post it here or in a pm to me ... thanks !

Im fantastic ! Just putting the finishing touches on a hot-woods port 441c as we speak ... As far as these dim-bulbs go ... it goes in one ear and right out the other ....LMFAO
Poor guy has to use "Hot" woods ported to try to make people think he is the real deal. Any other builder is fine w/ just a "Woods Ported" saw. But a certain wanna be builder w/ no skill, intelligence, self esteem must try to 1 up others by adding decisive titles to well known phrase's like "Woods Ported".

Frank, I noticed the “ or more” has been dropped from your 25-30% gain prediction. Have you seen something inside the engine that has concerned you? And if so, what would that be? Thanks

Poor guy has to use "Hot" woods ported to try to make people think he is the real deal. Any other builder is fine w/ just a "Woods Ported" saw. But a certain wanna be builder w/ no skill, intelligence, self esteem must try to 1 up others by adding decisive titles to well known phrase's like "Woods Ported".
It probably is Hot, I bet that hotsaw guy done it.

Yah , it’s a new saw so I can’t guarantee any 30% gains lol ! I’m shooting for 25-30% but having viewed the cylinder and transfers arrangement up close it seems like a larger 241c ! Here’s a link to Hotsaws101 showing a zipped 461,462 and 572 enjoy !

See what I’m saying? You were saying 25-30%....or more..... and now you can’t guarantee 30%. What did you and jacks expert eyes see down in that crankcase?

Yah , it’s a new saw so I can’t guarantee any 30% gains lol ! I’m shooting for 25-30% but having viewed the cylinder and transfers arrangement up close it seems like a larger 241c ! Here’s a link to Hotsaws101 showing a zipped 461,462 and 572 enjoy !

It's absolutely nothing like a MS241 inside.

NOTHING

I would guess all saws std or ported would be hot when running/have run, do I see from the last few posts Fwank has got himself a supporting disciple /groupie ? had a bit better day today managed 26 truck loads with 2 crew truck drivers are a different company getting on for €100,000 gross dependent on the board feet they get at the mill mix of beech & oak seems to be a bit of a demand at the moment for hard wood furniture &why at the beginning of the video in post 1295 is the guy holding the saw trying to prematurely wear out the chain brake ?

It's absolutely nothing like a MS241 inside.

NOTHING
Yah , perhaps I misspoke ... I meant to say that the single inlet transfer to 4 in the cylinder is the same on a 241c and the 462c as opposed to the 261c,362c and 441c which have quad transfers but in each corner as opposed to the single to 4 ... also different from the 660 which has old-school dual transfers ... My apologies

Yah , perhaps I misspoke ... I meant to say that the single inlet transfer to 4 in the cylinder is the same on a 241c and the 462c as opposed to the 261c,362c and 441c which have quad transfers but in each corner as opposed to the single to 4 ...
Here comes the back peddling when the bullchit gets called out. Next will be silence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back