Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next back peddling will be his gain prediction, oh wait I c that’s already happening..................

Frank, I noticed the “ or more” has been dropped from your 25-30% gain prediction. Have you seen something inside the engine that has concerned you? And if so, what would that be? Thanks
Yah Jack just texted me - go ahead and post the email ; he’s fine with it or if you can’t do that email him again at [email protected] ... He says he can’t find anything on his end and is now curious himself

Yah Jack just texted me - go ahead and post the email ; he’s fine with it or if you can’t do that email him again at [email protected] ... He says he can’t find anything on his end and is now curious himself
Ok I will email him and see what’s going on with this confusion. I thought I explained in our pm that I find emails to be confidential and don’t share them without permission from the originator. Second hand information isn’t permission from originator to me, thanks.

Ok I will email him and see what’s going on with this confusion. I thought I explained in our pm that I find emails to be confidential and don’t share them without permission from the originator. Second hand information isn’t permission from originator to me, thanks.
That’s fine and I respect that ... email Jack and maybe you can get your saw done !

Pm me the number he used to send you the text and I will call him so things are clearer. Thankyou

That’s his personal hot-line ; no can do ... the email should be sufficient to contact him ; he’s awaiting
Gonna send it now, alert him on the hotline please. Thankyou. He will have it in 5 minutes after I type it up

Pm me the number he used to send you the text and I will call him so things are clearer. Thankyou
You even post/speak like Fabz. Between all your aliases you guys could do a 60 page build thread yourselves. It could be the 'Schizophrenic Psycho SS 462 build thread' where you, the bunny, big-belly & famous Fabz waffle rubbish overload to each other from the one keyboard. Woot-wooot!

@Frank Rizzo email is sent. If you teach me how to take a screenshot on an iPad I will post it here as I’m the only one involved in the conversation right now. Thankyou

Here’s what I wrote, don’t know how to take a screenshot

Jack,

Not sure where the confusion occurred unless I was having a conversation with you in my dreams hahahaha but I’m looking to get a 362c ported. Frank Rizzo on ArboristSite referred me to your west coast franchise because he said the east coast franchise is too backed up with work. I’ve watched all franks hotsaws101 videos and am truly impressed with the saws and was hoping you could make my 362 rip like that. I would like to know the price and what would be done to my saw. ( I want to know what I’m paying for).

Frank does a fantastic job representing the hotsaws101 brand on ArboristSite, but I’m sure your well aware of that.

Patiently awaiting your response,
Steve

@Frank Rizzo i still have not received an email back, are you sure you contacted him on the hot line? I thought the hotline was an immediate response? Kind of like the bat phone hahahahaha

Yah , perhaps I misspoke ... I meant to say that the single inlet transfer to 4 in the cylinder is the same on a 241c and the 462c as opposed to the 261c,362c and 441c which have quad transfers but in each corner as opposed to the single to 4 ... also different from the 660 which has old-school dual transfers ... My apologies

It's not a single inlet either.

Have you ever taken a 462 apart?

Frank Rizzo said:
The 462c is capable of 7.2-7.5 hp IF the guy doing the work is spot on ... I’m talkin .001 or less on ALL needed dimensions ... that’s a STOCK cylinder/squish / combustion chamber ... New saw , let’s see who can hit the home-run shall we ?

Ok, I give up, please enlighten us.
On what could possibly be these 'ALL needed dimensions' that someone would alter, while porting a 462, that would have to be within less than .001" to achieve these gains, or even the slightest bit of additional power?
Waiting for your usual excuse of 'Proprietary info' whenever you have no logical answer to questions about the drivel you randomly spew forth...
Or a music video maybe?

This statement standing by itself shows how utterly clueless you are with regard to modding saws, and many other things for that matter...
You are purely charlatanical...

Still waiting for an answer on this one. You did pose it as a challenge and since no one has stepped up...
Just what is the explanation to this nescience?

Whatsa matta boy, cat got yer tongue?

Here’s what I wrote, don’t know how to take a screenshot

Jack,

Not sure where the confusion occurred unless I was having a conversation with you in my dreams hahahaha but I’m looking to get a 362c ported. Frank Rizzo on ArboristSite referred me to your west coast franchise because he said the east coast franchise is too backed up with work. I’ve watched all franks hotsaws101 videos and am truly impressed with the saws and was hoping you could make my 362 rip like that. I would like to know the price and what would be done to my saw. ( I want to know what I’m paying for).

Frank does a fantastic job representing the hotsaws101 brand on ArboristSite, but I’m sure your well aware of that.

Patiently awaiting your response,
Steve
Appears to me frankie is fuked if this email was actually sent. Oh boy, this is gettin good!

Appears to me frankie is fuked if this email was actually sent. Oh boy, this is gettin good!
I’m confused about this response. Yes the email was sent What did I write that would cause frank harm? Please explain. Thankyou

I’m confused about this response. Yes the email was sent What did I write that would cause frank harm? Please explain. Thankyou
Let’s see....... maybe the fact that there is no east coast franchise or....... jack has nothing to do with frank.............or the hotsaws101 videos have nothing to do with frank...........or jacks hotsaws101 brand is getting destroyed on this site because of franks bullchit! Is dat nough for ya skippy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back