Blaze King Princess 32

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard_Yakka

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
In 45 years of burning wood we've had Jotul and several BK's, mainly the later being KING's. That KING cooks us out of our 2400 sqft 2 story now that everything is insulated and snug when we finished the barnominium 15 years ago. The new place is 2100 sqft with a exterior insulation wrap single floor design.

Another KING would be overkill so looking at Princess 32. Has anyone bought one lately and could post or message the price paid?

In August 2022 I was quoted between $3800 and $4200 depending on desired options for a Princess. I went with a King though at the $5200 price point. This is/was after calling all dealers from East Illinois state line to East Indiana state line, Kalamazoo MI to Indianapolis IN. There was variation between every retailer with some being substantially higher priced than others.

In August 2022 I was quoted between $3800 and $4200 depending on desired options for a Princess. I went with a King though at the $5200 price point. This is/was after calling all dealers from East Illinois state line to East Indiana state line, Kalamazoo MI to Indianapolis IN. There was variation between every retailer with some being substantially higher priced than others.
Amazing how much things have gone up I paid around 3800 for a king 4 or 5 years ago better last me forever can't afford a new one. I'm really happy with it can't think of any other stove I would want.

Remember stove pipe has increased dramatically too. The king uses 8" opposed to any other BK that uses 6".

Last week asked for a quote from a Eugene wood stove store, with options; pedestal, ash tray, blower... $4400. Since we had a 6" flue stove before I have all the kit except for silicone seal around metalbestos to roof. I bought a Hampton H300 off craigs list a while back which is supposed to handle a 2000 sqft house. Fire box looks pretty small compared to King. The house we are building is 2100 and I'm doing a 2" rockwool wrap. House is framed in 6" studs.

Back