• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy blue makita 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna sell one a week or so ago, came to my senses.
@chipper1
Nope, just a MMWS6421 with a poleman carb HD filter kit, and a bunch of red dolmar 7910's, one ported by carl miller with a poleman carb mini tach unlimited 272 ignition an oiler mod as well as an HD filter kit.

Nope, just a MMWS6421 with a poleman carb HD filter kit, and a bunch of red dolmar 7910's, one ported by carl miller with a poleman carb mini tach unlimited 272 ignition an oiler mod as well as an HD filter kit.

If they are getting too hard to keep track of, I'll help a brotha out. Just sayin'. My services don't come cheap, but ready and willing to do all I can. ;):surprised3::D

Good looking out buddy:cheers:.
You know I need a 462 and a 572, I'll send you a couple stock 7910's :D.

Lol. How bout a couple of 562's?

This dealer here ordered a ton of 562's in anticipation of them selling like crazy. They were never released here until recently. We had the 560 instead.

He always tells me, "hey Danny why don't you buy these 562's? It's the same as the 572."

Lol. I may pick up one up later, if he gives me a good deal. Love me a 562.

Lol. How bout a couple of 562's?

This dealer here ordered a ton of 562's in anticipation of them selling like crazy. They were never released here until recently. We had the 560 instead.

He always tells me, "hey Danny why don't you buy these 562's? It's the same as the 572."

Lol. I may pick up one up later, if he gives me a good deal. Love me a 562.
No thanks, you know I'd still like a 560, guess the 359 will have to stick around a while though. Just traded off a nice 562 full wrap that was modded, great running saw:chainsaw:. While the 562 is a great saw I find little use for it with it's weight especially with the added weight of the large bar.

No thanks, you know I'd still like a 560, guess the 359 will have to stick around a while though. Just traded off a nice 562 full wrap that was modded, great running saw:chainsaw:. While the 562 is a great saw I find little use for it with it's weight especially with the added weight of the large bar.

Lol. I was just pulling you chain a little. :D Yeah. I like them and I run mine with 20" bar 90% of the time.

OP:

Blue Makita on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MAKITA-790...376652&hash=item3b1d264c5a:g:zuoAAOSwhntbqA4T

Not really, I'll even hang with stihl guys lol.

That's another members, he's a good guy to work with.

top end is new o.e.m... as is the a/m bar and chain... also added the o.e.m h/d filter kit ..its a runner . 1187 base gasket delete .. all parts from @fordf150 .. THE O.P can pm me for better price without e-bay fees PayPal excepted..

Attachments

• 20180923_155335_resized.jpg
    20180923_155335_resized.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180923_155323_resized.jpg
    20180923_155323_resized.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 13
Sweet saw. My 2 are stock and don’t look as impressive as yours.
thank you sir.. ...the 7900's series are Da** hard to beat... however I have a 572/390xp that's been calling my name..... similar too an itch you can't seems to reach to scratch ...think they call it c.a.d. .......

Latest posts

Back