• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy blue makita 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing well, busy as heck, but enjoying the fall temps, I really like this time of the yr.
Nope, waiting on more cash and the building materials to come down in price, but I did do a but more work on my woodshed :).

Brett, I sure hope you don’t expect building material prices to drop anytime soon. Your moron in the Whitehouse is only helping to raise prices and make political hay on the backs of the American public. (Feels good to get that out, won’t talk politics that other place...)

Brett, I sure hope you don’t expect building material prices to drop anytime soon. Your moron in the Whitehouse is only helping to raise prices and make political hay on the backs of the American public. (Feels good to get that out, won’t talk politics that other place...)
I'm not much into politics or those other places myself. Regardless of how much control politicians think they have, their power is limited! Now we both got something off our chest's LOL.
I trust fully that history will repeat itself, soon is a relative term, I'm a patient guy :).

I'm not much into politics or those other places myself. Regardless of how much control politicians think they have, their power is limited! Now we both got something off our chest's LOL.
I trust fully that history will repeat itself, soon is a relative term, I'm a patient guy :).

I usually opt of the political junk myself as well. All the politicians are "Richards", IMO. :)

Latest posts

Back