boggin stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heffayinthebush

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hey guys..., this includes the Lambert, although we question his sexuality sometimes.

We've got a 046 magnum that just recently bogs out after a few minutes of blockin and then quits period. I checked the screen on the bottom of the carb..., cleen. Fuel seems fine. Can't really see the intake boot but makes me wonder.

Any suggestions?

Heff
firewood.ca

Hi Heff, is the chain on backwards, is there enough air in the tires? How bout the antennae, is it out far enough? Are you a woodtick? Is it farther to Creemore Ontario or by bus?
John

P.S. Hi Heff, if that 046 isnt really puffed, can I pry it from you, I need it, my friend in Haliburton can use it for parts. Dont let me down ok?
John

Lambertized Ebay special!

Hey, I just got a brain-storm..., you musta justa sent me a virus.
Why don't I get you to sell this professionaly-wornout----I mean maintained chainsaw to some sucker in Argentina for his salary and split the profits.

Just kiddin dude cause the old bean is still in love with the 357 I swipped from ya ago. Any Ideas what my problems are?

Heff

I'm the guy that cuts the logs....,bla,bla,bla.

Hi Heff, in my selfish ways, I forgot to give you a true diagnosis of your 046.
The seals are leaking, the piston skirt on the exhaust side is scored, the crank bearings are pitted due to lack of lube, the intake boot has a hole in it, and the rings have clipped the exhaust port due to overzealous reving, so what part of basket case dont you understand?
John

Heff,
Steve here... If the chains on backwards, get it back from the neighbor kids and open up the high speed screw a 1/4 turn. Or buy a bigger saw.

Lane won't take it!

He's gettin wise to us wood-chucks and our shiney looking saws.
For the weekend warrior these things are perfect for megga OHIP bills.
How goes the battle? Any loggin lately. We need firewood logs, lots and lots..., Can't keep up. Everyone else is 'sold out' or tired.

Get of your scrawny ass and send me some wood.

I know you're scared.

I've got friends who won't come around anymore cause they know I'll toss em a loose 066 with no chain brake and make em sweat instantly.

I'm wondering if this might be case with you John. Last chance to come school us knot-heads as to the Lambert way of blocking firewood while chuggin a cold Creemore with one hand.

Any time buddy.., the old bean is anxious to meet you.

Are you sure you checked the muffler?? Or if you really want to fix the problem change operators and u now me, I'm the no all of chainsaws and mods!!!!! I'll make that saw the beast of the bunch. Just let me talk it to death with all my knowledge.

Keep it spiffy,
me

Check out BJ this time, Ben. It's just how I told you. No problem with the ident here based on common sense, let alone IP. I'll call ya.

Heff,

The forests (AKA groves) I cut this year contained an abundance of black walnut. Attached is a small sample....bring your truck.

I hope it burns well. Rumor has it that it makes marginally acceptable gun racks as well.

Heff,

The forests (AKA groves) I cut this year contained an abundance of black walnut. Attached is a small sample....bring your truck.

I hope it burns well. Rumor has it that it makes marginally acceptable gun racks as well.

Latest posts

Back