• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Books - On Rope, Guide for Plant Appraisal & more

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPR2154

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
All,

I got out of the arboriculture game a few years ago, and I have a bunch of books that I no longer need. Check out the list below and email me at mpriley05 at gmail.com if you would like any. All of the books are in new or very good condition, and prices are all below Amazon's. Thanks!

Mike

On Rope, New Revised Edition, Smith & Padgett - $20 SALE PENDING
Arboriculture: Integrated Management of Landscape Trees, Shrubs, and Vines (3rd Edition), Harris, Clark & Matheny - $40 SALE PENDING
The Practice Of Silviculture (9th edition), Smith, Larson, Kelly & Ashton - $40 SALE PENDING
An Illustrated Guide to Pruning (2nd edition), Gilman - $20 SALE PENDING
Guide for Plant Appraisal (9th edition), CTLA - $50 (has minimal highlighting and a couple dog ears)
Textbook of Dendrology (8th edition), Harlow, Harrar, Hardin, White - $20 SALE PENDING
Forest Ecology (4th edition), Barnes, Zak, Denton, Spurr - $40 SALE PENDING

I still have:
- Arboriculture: Integrated Management of Landscape Trees, Shrubs, and Vines (3rd Edition), Harris, Clark & Matheny - $40 SALE PENDING
- Guide for Plant Appraisal (9th edition), CTLA - $50 (has minimal highlighting and a couple dog ears)
- Textbook of Dendrology (8th edition), Harlow, Harrar, Hardin, White - $20 SALE PENDING
- Forest Ecology (4th edition), Barnes, Zak, Denton, Spurr - $40 SALE PENDING

I also have:

- Sampling Techniques for Forest Resource Inventory, Shiver & Borders - $80
- The Nature and Properties of Soils (12th edition), Brady & Weil - $20
- ANSI A300 Best Management Practices - Tree Support Systems: Cabling, Bracing, Guying and Propping (Revised), Smiley & Lilly - $7

I still have:
- Arboriculture: Integrated Management of Landscape Trees, Shrubs, and Vines (3rd Edition), Harris, Clark & Matheny - $40
- Guide for Plant Appraisal (9th edition), CTLA - $50 (has minimal highlighting and a couple dog ears)
- Sampling Techniques for Forest Resource Inventory, Shiver & Borders - $80
- ANSI A300 Best Management Practices - Tree Support Systems: Cabling, Bracing, Guying and Propping (Revised), Smiley & Lilly - $7

Back