Boonville, NY Aug. 21-22

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccicora

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Entery forms are due buy the July 1st. Get a hold of them and they will fax the entrys out to you if need be. Top 40 for each event. Hotsaw is on 18 or 20 in round. Here is the info:

http://www.starinfo.com/woodsmen/index.html

I'll be there and feel free to stop by and say Hi And yes I will talk to anyone just ask those who know me.

Couple of other quick notes:
I have a line on 3-4 new 1/2 chains and about 12 used but still usable chains. Only the chain is round not square.

Also, anybody have a bike saw collecting dust for that weekend I need to find one to barrow. Too much wood to run my 3120 in.

Later,
Chris

To Chris:

Have never been to a woodsmenday show before, always had to work, but planning on going to this one on the 21st. Don't know what to expect or what I'm in for,but hope to meet and see you and Paul there. Should be interesting.Take care. Lewis.

Chris meet me and the saw is your with the pipe, I can't promise anything at this piont but if Cahoon gets moving I will have a bike saw. Like I said if he gets moving. Seems like Dennis Harvey has dibs on Cahoon and Fales right now. I wonder how that 084 ran this weekend with the head that Tom made.

You have my number call me and I will be more than happy to arange a meeting place.

Marky,

What day(s) are you planning on being there? We need to meet so my friends and I can speedbag you,LOL! You`ve got my number, call me or PM yours.

Russ

Booneville, Very $hitty wood, Hot and dusty, crumby grandstands, and Matt Bush can cut out and still win, Have fun boys! Rollie

The wood at booneville is choice wood. If you get a bad block I would be very surprised. It's all plantation pine off a lot that is used soley for that show. But of course records are never broken there just revised a bit.

Mark,
Thanks, The Deposit show is July 17. I will be there on the 16th to help setup. If the bike saw is ready that would be awsome because otherwise I might half to use the 48" bowsaw and the up cut sucks with those things.

Later,
Chris

Chris,
I managed to find some time this evening to work on you chain some hear is a pick of the barbedwire not much has been done yet... but heck aleast I got started.
you did say no chassis work rite?

Chris I will see you this weekend with the saw and Pipe. I also have a nice selection of race shains NOT barbed wire.

Eric,
I will like to see that chain cut when it gets here. looks good. well better than I can do...

Mark,
Sorry got the weekend mixed up. Also, Jason is gone this weekend so maybe we can work something else out.

Thanks,
chris

Chris,
I made up two chains for Gretchen , Run them both see witch one is faster, She may keep the chain of her choice (my gift to her) send the other one back with the saw and I will do some chassis work to it.
I just ordered a pro sharp hopefully it will help cut down on time.
It always make's one feel good when they make something for them self's just hope they work.
Maybe you can get Bullwinkle to send you one of his "self made chains" as well.
tell Gretchen I said good luck and don't be too hard on the little "slow" saw

Chris good seeing you today it was nice that you got to me Doc Joe and Uncle Freddy. I just filled out the form for Deposit, I will have a few chains and hopefully the bike saw we spoke about.
See ya soon.

The chain will be ran at Harford, PA the friday night before Booneville. As far as witch one will be faster you never know because different wood likes different chain.
As for the 540 it should be broken in preaty good. I hoping to have 2-3 tanks through it before the show.

Now that Gretchen has a running set up I'm going to work on mine.... And I'm not bringing no knife to this gunfight.

Later,
Chris

I hope you get in. Here is Eileene's email :

[email protected]

Give her a heads up. Also just tell her you want to get on the mailing list. its $10 a year to be a member and you get some other bennies with that.

As far as the other saws.... I can't talk about it... the little one is making 14 new friends tonight. And that other monster should be handled with care when it arrives. When they bite they bite hard.

It was very good to see you and your friends, Just next time no warning shots over the car. Its hell to get the stains out of the seats.

Later,
Chris

Latest posts

Back