Boots

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought some new boots ,stuck them back in the box ,put the old ones back on ,much more comfy :D

Just fill the boot with a good quality boot oil for a few days. ? This has worked on most of my boots.

Interesting that you chose a light bulb as in hey I just had a brilliant idea, followed by a question mark, implying what do you fellas think am I smart or what, but then follow that up with an example of doing so?

Personally at $8. a can it would probably take $100 worth of oil just to fill one boot... I'd rather soak em in water (which is notably free) wear em till they are half dry then rub a few tablespoons of mink oil into em and be done with it. But that's just my opinion.

Interesting that you chose a light bulb as in hey I just had a brilliant idea, followed by a question mark, implying what do you fellas think am I smart or what, but then follow that up with an example of doing so?

Personally at $8. a can it would probably take $100 worth of oil just to fill one boot... I'd rather soak em in water (which is notably free) wear em till they are half dry then rub a few tablespoons of mink oil into em and be done with it. But that's just my opinion.

I think that lightbulb must be one of the new energy saving low wattage models.

Latest posts

Back